[USA] O5-4 'The Curator'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+Support
I'm gonna miss you being the Site Director though. You've always been an easily approachable and friendly individual that works hard while being true to yourself. I also liked how you had the little stand in core today with "ask the director anything". I hope you get this Marvin and I'll miss you
: )

Jay "Corvid"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 5, 2024
+Major Support.
Marvin absolutely deserves the role. He's spent countless hours curating RP Scenarios that are fluid, fit well in any scenario. Sticks to his character and has a great sense of humor.

Marvin has been the player I look towards for good RP. The player who whenever onsite makes a name for himself and can hold himself among the highest of site command.

A long time standing CL4 Snr Role holder and Director of site for a while now.

I am suprised he has not gone for and not aquired this role earlier. I respect the hell of him and wish him more luck than you could imagine. He'd not only be the perfect fit and an incredible O5 member.

1otlogofulltransparenttback.png

Following Attachment approved by Chief Overseer "███ █████████"

Greetings, Site Director "Marvin Garden"

Following review of your contribution to the foundation, and your overall capabilities, we have decided to elevate the process and are willing to offer you a seat on the Council. If you so choose to accept this responsibility, a cleanup crew will be dispatched to... tend to your living situation. That will be all...

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Application Accepted

Signed, Chief Overseer "The Geneticist"

Status
Not open for further replies.