[USA] O5-4 "The Harlequin" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support
Uk don't understand the implications and lore..... Please RP on US server first....

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-Support

Doesn't even understand the duties of O5. O5 doesn't appoint CoS, DoM, DoR, ETC.
Idk you because you're usa but come on dude, most JUNIOR cl4 apps are more detailed
- Support

App isn't very detailed
I don't believe you guys have read the app carefully. I'm actually a writer and a professor at Harvard university. I teach English and this app has moved me to tears. Everyday I wake up and read this master piece and wonder how such an amazing app could of been written. I actually got this app printed out and framed. I hang it up in my class room to show all my students just to remind them about The "[USA] O5-4 "The Harlequin" Application".

+Support this is artwork:cry::freeze:

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bohemia

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support

App isn't very detailed
-Support

Doesn't even understand the duties of O5. O5 doesn't appoint CoS, DoM, DoR, ETC.
Idk you because you're usa but come on dude, most JUNIOR cl4 apps are more detailed
I don't believe you guys have read the app carefully. I'm actually a writer and a professor at Harvard university. I teach English and this app has moved me to tears. Everyday I wake up and read this master piece and wonder how such an amazing app could of been written. I actually got this app printed out and framed. I hang it up in my class room to show all my students just to remind them about The "[USA] O5-4 "The Harlequin" Application".

+Support this is artwork?
:freeze:

Reactions: Alpa

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
[IMG alt="Chad"]https://www.civilgamers.com/community/data/avatars/m/1/1433.jpg?1684007242[/IMG]

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert​

BRywan ADONIS

-Support

- Support

App isn't very detailed

+Support this is artwork:cry::freeze:

• Cool
Reactions:Bohemia
LIKE REPLY

[IMG alt="Bohemia"]https://www.civilgamers.com/community/data/avatars/m/3/3768.jpg?1709504973[/IMG]

Bohemia

Active member​

dog animal

- Support

App isn't very detailed
-Support

+Support this is artwork?:freeze:

Toggle signature
A-1 COMHolding
DEA Senior AgentHolding
Overseer AssistantHolding
O5-3Held
Site AdvisorHeld
A-1 LTCOMHeld
Nu-7 LTCOMHeld
E-11 SPCHeld
CI-G x2Held
B-1 PVTHeld
UNGOC CPLHeld
UNGOC LCPLHeld
Reactions:Alpa

• Love
Reactions: Chad

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- O5-5

This is so much win. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

App isn't very detailed
-Support

+Support this is artwork?:freeze:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Although I’m not a US player and have no interactions with you - I do find it weird that you have no Sr CL4 experience, let alone CL4 experience. All you’ve held is A1 experience.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: - Alpha-1 CSG, A1 SGT (Former), A1 SCP (Former) A1 SGT (Former)
And call me dumb but I don’t have a clue what “A1 SCP” is meant to be

Although your lore is pretty good and you do have community support so eh, who am I to speak

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
Although I’m not a US player and have no interactions with you - I do find it weird that you have no Sr CL4 experience, let alone CL4 experience. All you’ve held is A1 experience.

And call me dumb but I don’t have a clue what “A1 SCP” is meant to be

Although your lore is pretty good and you do have community support so eh, who am I to speak
1709598222771.png

My friend arachnid here was actually too humble to put that he was a previous A-1 LT on his application. Please do not slander his name.

Also SCP is just SPC misspelled

Reactions: Chad
Status
Not open for further replies.