[USA] O5-4 "The Sinner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Both your tenures as DoR and SA have proved you to be an extremely suitable candidate for the O-5 Council. Your activity, dedications, effort and roleplay skills all mix in perfectly with each other and makes you an amazing person to hold such a demanding position.

Additionally, judging by your application you definitely understand the description and requirements of a O-5.

I would love to see Darby in the Council as I am 100% confident that he would fulfil the positions roles perfectly.

+ Support

Sep 10, 2023
Overall Positive Support

+Great Person to work with
+Truly a figurehead of the Rp community
+Has shown extensive knowledge and skill within the Research Department and lead it well

+/-Has only been SA for around a month. Idk if that is long enough, BUT. He has had DoR for a while so I believe that alone would qualify somewhat

-I wouldn't be able to kidnap him

I will give my honest response despite us all knowing the outcome of this app regardless of what we say

+support, Darby is an amazing Sr. CL4. Despite me having minimal interactions with him as DoR, he still put in a lot of effort into the department. As SA, he has gone above and beyond to be as transparent and accommodating as possible.

Would make for a good O5, but will he live up to the shoes he has to fill now?

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
740234792304.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings

Your App has been Denied for the position of Overseer, you will now receive amnestication.

Have a good day.
You may reapply in 2 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.