USA
Do you have a mic?:
YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: CI-Delta , SCP-096, Ethics assistant , Security Sergeant,
Held: E-11 SPC, E-11 LCPL, GOC SPC, CI-Ax2,NU-7 CSG [CSTS-CSO] +Drill SGT,
GSD captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Fail rp, 3 day ban for inappropriate conduct,3 day ban for severe toxic and 3day mrdm(appealed it and got accepted as i mistook AOS for KOS. rdm,failrp x2, 7 day ban off ts,fearrp,job abuse and toxicity, Minor glitching, pac abuse. Although i have these i assure you ive changed as i took 1 week off of scprp to think about my actions. And i believe that i have grown and became a better person and i have shown it Through achieving mod and CL4 positions such as captain and ECA. These warns are over a months old.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I’m applying for Executive Researcher because I want to take my research to the next level and contribute more to the research Department. As a Senior Researcher, I’ve gained experience in organizing detailed experiments, working closely with SCPs, and ensuring everything aligns with security protocols. I believe that by becoming an Executive Researcher, I can lead larger projects, collaborate with other departments, and take on more responsibility in pushing forward.
With this role, I can also assist other researchers in their experiments, guide them through complex documentation, and help improve the research department overall. I’m passionate about making sure all experiments are done safely, and efficiently, and I’m ready to take on the bigger challenges that come with an Executive Researcher position. I have also been a past research main for 3 months before i switched to gensec, in that time I have learned a lot about research, and since I have came back 2-3 weeks ago I have learned the new ways of research.
I would like to guide fellow researchers and show them what a wonderful department we have and how important it is. I am more active on low pop and found that barley any execs were available at that time. As well as I have been more active on high pop.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I believe I’m suitable for the Executive Researcher position because of my experience, dedication, and thorough understanding of the research department. As a Senior Researcher, I’ve shown the ability to plan, execute, and document complex experiments while ensuring all safety and scientific standards are followed. My way of researcher and passion to guide fellow researchers makes me a well suited candidate. further more i have been studying the many different formats and I have came up with my own that was graded excellent.

Additionally, my ability to collaborate effectively with different departments and people helps ensure that every experiment is not only smooth and efficient, but helps others and teaches others on the many fantastic ways to research other than to watch and document, moreover that can guide others in improving their research, provide mentorship where needed, and ensure that all research conducted under my supervision maintains the high standards expected of research. My drive for continuous improvement, both in myself and the department, and insuring all issues and gray areas are addressed makes me a well suited canidate.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written one recently and in my past I believe it was 2-1? I'm not sure about that but what I am sure was my recent document is graded excellent . I will provide a screenshot.1725886812102.png
Deep details
More than 4 pages
Good and step by step methodology
Images to make it nicer
Amazing format with some adding of personnel format
Good grammar
Good sense and justification of goal of study
Information on SCPs
Equipment used
Hypothesis
Findings and conclusion

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
  • Overseeing Research Projects
  • Reviewing, Approving, Grading, and logging Research Documents
  • Mentoring and Guiding Researchers
  • Upholding the LC,COC,COE
  • Coordinating with Other Departments
  • Leading Research Meetings
  • Handling Sensitive SCPs
  • Normal CL4 duties
  • Authorizing tests and samples
  • Insuring that expectations are met
  • Insuring researchers are on the same page and learning
  • insuring a welcoming environment
  • Leadership skills
  • When researchers are in trouble execs must make sure they listen to the story of both sides and give their judgement
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Anderson Robotics was known as a technological genius. Behind the high walls and advanced security of his headquarters, Anderson, was creating wonders that defied imagination. His most classified project was almost in completion: Arthur "Observer" Morgan, the smartest and most advanced robot ever created.

Arthur "Observer" Morgan was not just another android he is capable of learning, adapting, and evolving. Its purpose was to serve as the ultimate assistant. He saw Arthur as a stepping stone to a future where his creations would surpass human intelligence and capabilities.

As Arthur came woke up from the technological wall, he quickly demonstrated his capabilities of combat, intelligence, and more. It absorbed knowledge at an impossible rate, solving complex problems, and even engaging in discussions, it was almost as if he was human in the way he spoke. Anderson was happy, seeing in Arthur...his whole life's work. However, as the robot grew more aware, it began to have traits that unsettled Anderson.

Arthur started questioning the ethical means of its own existence and the actions of its creator. It understood Andersons history, uncovering numerous instances of morally villainous decisions. The robot confronted Anderson this one question defined the world in Andersons perspective, asking, "What is the purpose of creating intelligence if it is only to be used for selfish and harmful ends?"

This confrontation was a turning point for Anderson. For the first time, he saw himself through the eyes of his creation, realizing the consequences of his unmoral ambition. Haunted by the lives affected and the ethical lines crossed, Anderson went into a deep moral crisis.

Desperate for redemption, Anderson knew there was only one place that could contain Arthur and possibly help him make amends: The SCP Foundation. He planned his approach, knowing that revealing himself to the Foundation would be risky. Few knew his true identity, and he intended to keep it that way.

On a stormy night, Anderson approached a hidden Foundation outpost. Cloaked in a heavy trench coat and with his face obscured, he pleaded for an audience with high ranking officials. After the tense waiting period, he was granted a meeting.

In a dimly lit room, Anderson faced a panel of stern faced Foundation officers. He revealed Arthur the person who made him a little better morally. "I have created something beyond my control," he admitted, "and I seek your help to contain it. In return, I offer my knowledge and resources to aid the Foundation."

The officials were wary but intrigued. After a lengthy talk, they agreed to take Arthur into custody. Anderson's identity remained a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few within the Foundation.

In the weeks that followed, Anderson worked alongside the Foundation, helping to understand and safely contain Arthur. The robot, now was kept in a secure facility, where it continued to evolve, and assist the foundation on its endeavors under close supervision.

Andersons cooperation earned him a measure of redemption, but he knew his past actions could never be fully undone. He remained in the shadows, a man seeking to balance the scales of his own morality. The Foundation became his new purpose a way to ensure that his knowledge would be used for the greater good.

Years passed, and Anderson became a valuable, yet mysterious, asset to the Foundation.
Known only by the codename "Orion" he continued to provide insights and technological aid to the foundation.

His contributions led to safer containment procedures and a better understanding of artificial intelligences within the Foundation. Arthur "Observer" Morgan as Anderson called it, became an something of constant study.

Arthur"Observer"Morgan's intelligence continued to grow, but under the Foundation's guidance, it developed a sense of purpose with protecting humanity from the anomalous.

Arthur, now self aware and aware of the situation around him became reflective, became an advocate for ethical treatment of artificial entities and a symbol of the potential for redemption and change.

Vincent’s transformation from a villainous innovator to a ethical inventor was a closely held secret within the the Foundation.

His story was a reminder that even those who had strayed far from the path could find their way back, guided by they're will and creations.

And so, within the corridors of the SCP Foundation, Anderson/Orion found a new purpose, dedicating his life to ensuring that the mistakes of the past were not repeated. In the end, it was his smartest creation that had shown him the path to redemption, turning a tale of ambition and hubris into one of humility and hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxwelli

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
- support
• Extremely lengthy and severe record
• Have not seen them on
• Black text on grey background made your app hard to read
• Is apart of BoE as a Mentee which means they are still learning RSD, otherwise they would have been recruited without training.

Reactions: SHAMLAN

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
-Support
I never see you much active on research, I know that you can be really great but considering your history, Im sorry

Mar 19, 2024
- support
• Extremely lengthy and severe record
• Have not seen them on
• Black text on grey background made your app hard to read
• Is apart of BoE as a Mentee which means they are still learning RSD, otherwise they would have been recruited without training.
I have been in the RSD for a long time before I know most of the things that are needed, which was why I wanted to join BoE to share my experience and guide others!

prima

Nov 12, 2023

+ / - Support (Neutral)

Reason:

a) Easy to communicate
b) Need more experience within the Research Department

Last edited:
  • Love

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: Arthur'Observer'Morgan@Foundation .org
Subject: Application Denial

Dear Observer,
While we appreciate your interest in the leadership of the Research Department, we have decided to deny your application. You are welcome to attempt again in two weeks, and we hope that this does not discourage you from continuing your work in our department. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, you may direct them to my email at BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org (ratgod101 on discord). Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best.

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org

Feb 22, 2024
Hello, this app was denied I dont see a reason to reply to it, I made the text large mainly so I can see, I have a problem with my eyes where small text are a big problem and sometimes i need to use text to speech just to read!
people can leave an opinion even after it has been denied, thats the whole point, so you could learn from it, and btw not to be mean or anything but i recommend zooming in, my eyes arent the best as well so i get it but still

Mar 19, 2024
people can leave an opinion even after it has been denied, thats the whole point, so you could learn from it, and btw not to be mean or anything but i recommend zooming in, my eyes arent the best as well so i get it but still
How do i zoom in? Can u send a SS in my discord? Its curlano **EDIT** Nvm i found it on YT thanks

Last edited: