[USA] Opossums Special Agent Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Aug 10, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:220237630

Discord name:
Opossum2613

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Roughly 2 months.

In what country are you located?:
The U.S.

Time zone:
EST.
Character name(s):
Foundation:
Jedidiah 'Opossum'
Chaos Insurgency: Zachariah 'Opossum'

Civilian name:
Raymondo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP U.S.A.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What are your total levels?:
Levels.PNG

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
ex CI-A
-D.E.A. Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
One warning for ERP, I was on D-Class, and I had insulted a GENSEC Officers mother during a hostage negotiation.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-
I passed my Senior Agent tryout on August 5th.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-
The D.E.A. is a good fit for me, since I joined I have very much enjoyed working with my fellow Agents on our operations on surface as well as dealing with both Hostile and Neutral G.O.I. whether its negotiating for a hostage or being diplomatic with them. I would like to help out more by pursuing a junior leadership position in the Department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-
I believe that I take the job pretty seriously when the situation requires it, I handle negotiations fairly well, and I would be able to lead D.E.A. members when the higherups are not on site. I also believe in owning up to any mistakes I have made and learning from them.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
I will admit I have not written many documents, but I believe a good document requires good formatting and accuracy. Every detail should be marked down as it could provide crucial during a later review.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-
Setting a good example of how to act for D.E.A. operatives as well as other members of the site as a whole.
- Leading the fellow agents of D.E.A. when a Manager+ is not on site
- Commanding operations on surface against G.O.I.s and S.C.P.s
- Training new members of D.E.A.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jedidiah was born and raised in New Jersey. Using the knowledge he gained from the ALPS vocational schooling he had in high school, Jedidiah joined the N.J. State Troopers once he graduated. He was later invited to the Federal Bureau of Investigations Unusual Incidents Unit by after assisting a U.I.U. investigation into an anomalous incident in Camden, NJ after members of both the U.I.U. and N.J. State Troopers were killed in action. Jedidiah, now concerned of the anomalous world he had just discovered he had been living in, decided to take up on the offer and signed up with the F.B.I.s U.I.U.
During a raid on a U.I.U. site by the Chaos Insurgency, Jedidiah was captured. After being held and tortured by C.I. for 2 weeks, he was freed by the foundation during a D.E.A. raid on the site. The Agents who found him called him 'Opossum' due to the near death state he was in, and the name stuck throughout his care at the Foundation medical center he was brought to.
In the several months his rehabilitation took, he began to realize that the U.I.U. was not equipped to handle all the "unusual incidents' that they had to deal with on a daily basis, and after coming to know the members of the D.E.A. rather well while he recovered, ended up leaving the U.I.U. to join the S.C.P. Foundations Department of External Affairs.

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Minor Support

I don't interact with him a whole lot due to the nature of what I do, but when I do interact with him, he's a pretty good Senior Agent.

The application is a little small, but that's alright. Best of luck!

Alan Froud

Apr 8, 2023
+minor support
-not spent much time on the server.
-not high enough levels/spend some more time increasing some
-But overall good app

Last edited:

To: @Opossum

Subject: Application Status

___

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration, we believe you are ready for the promotion. As such, we will be moving forward with your application. Please reach out to management directly (Caboose @ krat0_s) to receive your training before accessing your new equipment. Congratulations!

// Resending as forums were rolled back.

Status
Not open for further replies.