E-11 - Skyfire, DEA - "Oppa", CI - Omerta
Civilian name:
Lucius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM (Holding), DEA Special Agent (Holding), CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received two FRP and one RDM warnings.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have a lot of experience being in CL4 position and I know the responsibilities that it comes with.
I have leadership skills having been leading Epsilon-11 for a while now.
I possess a great understanding of the role.
I'm a very active player within the server.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Handle orders given from the O5 Council.
- Conducting audits and reports on departments.
- Authorizing AA and sweeps when necessary.
- Approving documents when necessary.
- Enforce the Code of Conduct.

- Act as a representative of the O5 Council in their absence.
- Write documents when necessary.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After carrying out countless operations for the foundation, External Affairs Special Agent "Oppa" was approached by an unfamiliar man. The man appeared to be in his forties however, not everything at the foundation can be taken at face value. The man said one word... "soon." "Soon?" Repeated Special Agent "Oppa" sounding confused but before he had time to question him on what that word had meant the unfamiliar man was gone. Weeks had passed since that event and "Oppa" only grew curious. Soon, he found himself digging into the Department of External Affairs documents to find any clues about what that had meant but to no avail. Utilizing the skills he had developed he decided to snoop around the Site Administrations offices during their closed hours. Browsing through personal files on all foundation personnel on that site but, he could not find anything that appeared to look like the mans file or personal record. After, sifting through records for a few days going back into Site Administrations during their closed hours he was looking through audio files compiled where he found one titled "Special Agent "Oppa" Evaluation." In that audio file appeared a few voices one of which sounding extremely familiar. A man he thought, it sounded a lot like the unfamiliar man that had approached him. "Oppa" thought to himself it best to take the audio file with him where he can safely go through the file. Before he had time to leave he heard footsteps outside the office he was in "Oppa" immediately hid behind the desk as to not get caught. A few minutes goes by, silence. "Oppa" quietly starts through the door making sure to not create any noise as he leaves. In the darkness, multiple figures emerge quickly. Before he has anytime to react "Oppa" finds himself falling to the floor, the world around him slowly fading and the noise sounding more and more muffled.

Last edited:

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Oppa .

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for your next steps. (thorn#6299)

Welcome.​

Status
Not open for further replies.