- SCP: Maxwell "OrangePeel" CI: Maxwell "OrangePeel"
Civilian name:
- Maxwell "OrangePeel"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (Holding) CI-B (Holding) MTF E-11 PVT (Held) IA Ambassador (Holding).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning, for mic spam. During this time, I recently got a voice changer for 049 and I had my voice volume high on accident.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I'm applying for Internal Affairs Director because I believe that with my experience, I can bring IA to a stronger position. I have been an ambassador for a very long 2 months, throughout my time I have helped my fellow ambassadors on issues they need fixed. I help my department directors daily and I want to move in and make IA the best it has ever been. Being able to help my department director "Doug" will allow me to have an already built connection with my other director allowing great communication between us both. I will make IA prosperous in every aspect from communication to the documentation and department professionalism, I want to make rummer proud.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I believe I'm suitable for Director of Internal Affairs because I have the best communication skills. In all to most departments I have good relationships with them, in IA about every agent knows me and from an investigation made I was voted the most active ambassador. I have the ability to make fast and ethical decisions from commanding D-Block when no Gensec Captains+ are present and finding the best route to proceed through during code blacks. I as well can make decisions that will fix common and complex issues that will of course fix Internal Affairs flaws. I'm very realistic to my agents and fellow ambassadors giving them tips or if they need to be serious or what not. I keep a positive mood and stay professional at all times trying to not be too harsh, but still give my agents and fellow ambassadors fun in their job. I'm call myself a teacher because not only do I give my agents a detailed and clean training, but I also teach other ambassadors/new ambassadors on things that they lack or things to improve upon in the future. I have also gained experience in director responsibilities such as hosting IA weekly meetings, help create IA documents, and train/help investigate other IA members. The following is Maxwell's traits:
-Leadership
-Dedication -Discipline
-Fast Thinker -Teacher
-Professional -Writer
-Kind -Lovable

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs are to manage the IA department Aswell as keeping order throughout the facility. They will create or remove features in hope of making IA a better department or maintaining satisfactory. Directors will hire ambassadors and mentor them on their journey from start to end. IA Directors will work closely with their SA and Ethics member/[REDACTED] for any issues revolving around IA. Directors will have full understanding of the CoE and CoC as well as the DIA rules and guidelines. IA Directors will follow cl4 protocol as well as any ambassador's responsibilities.
The following are all of IA director abilities:
-Train/Remove Ambassadors, -Change/Create/Remove IA
Documents, -Add features to IA/Remove features, -Will approve/deny Investigations, -Will work closely with Ethics, -Does all cl4/Ambassador responsibilities.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-Nice
-Experienced
-Professional
-Smart
-Good application

I think he has a lot of potential and deserves a chance to show what can truly do and become.

-Marin "FullMoon"

Last edited:

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Maxwell has been my friend for a long time now all I see him play is IA ambassador. He is great at what he does, and I think he deserves this role. He knows the CoC and CoE great he has a lot of potential in his life. I wish you the best of luck.
Signed Florenzo.

Last edited:

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Support

I have had nothing but good interactions with Maxwell. He does his job very well and always puts forth 200% effort. This is the kind of person we need running one of the most important departments in the facility. Best of luck, Max!!

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
-Amazing person
-Dedicated Ambassador
-Good with RP
-Had no bad interactions with him ever
The list of good things could go on for ages. I see Maxwell as an absolute win for the IA team.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee & Site Inspection of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Maxwell Orangepeel!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Internal Affairs Dept. Director!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

As the result of a Joint decision Between Ethics & Site Inspection.

Congratulations on your promotion!​

Status
Not open for further replies.