[USA] OrangePeel's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022

[USA] "OrangePeel" Site Advisor Application

W.jpg
"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

Out Of Character Section

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:552342782
Discord name:
- WetBread#0420
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- 900+ hours
In what country are you located?:
- USA
Time zone:
- EST
Character name(s):
- Foundation: Maxwell "OrangePeel" Dimmed, CI: Maxwell "OrangePeel" Dimmeds
Civilian name:
- Maxwell Dimmed
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held​
Holding​
E-11 CPL​
096​
CI-B​
CI-A​
Internal Affairs Ambassador​
Internal Affairs Director​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning, for mic spam. During this time, I recently got a voice changer for 049 and I had my voice volume high on accident. This was when I first join the server.​

Application Section

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- Due to recent problems with our present foundation leaders, I'm applying. There is a lot of uncertainty throughout the whole site as a result of the frequent changes in our departments and department leadership. I want to help by bringing some uniformity to whatsoever section I'm given. due to a drop in activity in numerous departments and issues with coordination, organization, and enforcement across multiple departments. I am worried about the foundation's general health and all of its various aspects. In addition, I'm applying because I want to get back into a site management job. I resigned from my previous position as IA director so that I could concentrate on other goals and endeavors I had at the time. With certain decisions and shifts in my life that I had no control over. I'd like to start my job with the site's administration team. to carry on the work I was doing before my resignation in terms of forming and improving the site.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I feel I am an outstanding candidate for site administration for a number of reasons, not the least of which are my competence and calmness. I take great care while roleplaying, and I always give my best when I'm in an active RP. Furthermore, my expertise in managing departments as an IA Director has benefited me in swiftly coming up with new ideas and finding solutions to challenges. You'll find me to be personable since I'm constantly available to answer inquiries or deal with problems. Because I understand the site's policies, I can reach fair judgments. As a former director, I had the burden of leading, and I excelled at it in every way. This is shown by the fact that I created the agent/ambassador hub, specializations, ambassador ranks, ambassador guide, and much more. Also, as a previous department leader, I was able to work across all departments by communicating effectively throughout the foundation in order to achieve goals and provide feedback. I provide leaders with educated opinions and advice on areas where they may struggle. Not to add, I'm a highly adaptable individual that can learn a new skill and work in any circumstance. Overall, I would be a huge asset to the Site-65 departments and extremely beneficial to Site Administration.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The primary goals of site administration are to maintain order on the site, approve access, and authorize testing processes. They supervise departments and regiments, providing input to leadership meetings for development. They also maintain solid relationships with groups of interest and contact with them as needed. Site Administration is responsible for establishing new site documents, handling conflicts, and fostering a positive RP environment. In addition, to holding tribunals and authorizing evaluations, testing, and non-code-black evacuations. They will also present department reports once a month to their site director and department directors to let them know how their departments are performing. Finally, the primary purpose of site management is to keep the site running smoothly and correctly with little input.​

In Character Section

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

I've known Orangepeel since he was an ambassador and I will say one thing is that he has done a lot of things that was good within IA. Don't know if he was removed or he resigned from his position when he got director but I believe from his past experience he deserves this position. Good luck!

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Maxwell “OrangePeel” . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.