[USA] Orca DoEA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tenor.gif

Do you wish to access the files of: Department Manager Estere 'Orca'
Yes No
You chose the option: yes.
Accessing files....
Warning: files contain classified documents, if you do not have the proper authorization you will be terminated upon reading the contents of this file. Do you wish to continue?
Yes No
You have chosen to proceed..
Accessing files.....
Please scan your bioprint...
Processing Bioprint...
Authorized.
Welcome user: ██████████
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:576926144
Discord name: Origin0666
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since October 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Dpt. Manager Estere ‘Orca’ | O-1 ‘Kakashi’
Civilian name: Okra
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:​
  • Yes​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
  • Medical Consultant (held)​
  • E-11 SGT (held)​
  • DEA Operative (held)​
  • DEA Sr. Agent (held)​
  • DEA Special Agent (held)​
  • DEA Manager (holding)​
  • O-1 SGT (holding)​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​
  • I have not received anything​
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?​
  • I have been apart of this department for a while now, maybe not as long as others but I tend to lose track of the days, and I have been manager for nearly 2 months now (seeing this I realize I truly do lose track of the days as it’s felt like many months- in a good way!). I believe I could be of more use becoming DoEA by being more involved and would like to repay this department for how welcoming and amazing it has been to me.​
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:​
  • I have held CL4 positions before manager (though they are not Sr CL4, still a CL4) and never had any major issues or showed unprofessionalism. I’m confident in my abilities to assist and lead this department as I have experience elsewhere in being a leader. I believe I do a good job as manager, though life has gotten a bit in the way recently, to which is the reason for my lack of activity (and has fixed itself), I still manage to get work done at a reasonable pace with all the interference. I work really well with the current management team and I have faith even if the team changes I will still work well with whomever is brought along the way. I’ve made documents (which unfortunately after being created were canceled they were games regarding relations), worked with the documents we currently have, and now I work on punishments. I carry my position with a sense of pride and ambition, eager to assist the department in what is needed. I am not afraid to propose my ideas on how to further strengthen the department and gather feedback, positive or negative. I am also an efficient communicator.​
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:​
  • Enlist Special Agents​
  • Choose Agency Managers and training them appropriately​
  • Set up treaties with GOI​
  • Overlook/maintaining all DEA Operations and Assignments​
  • Deal with removal/demotions​
  • Deal with demotion appeals​
  • Remain Professional as an example to all operatives​
  • Help create RP on surface/for dea operatives​
Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(For more lore regarding DEA please take a look at my Special Agent app here)
After spending time as a Special Agent, Estere ‘Orca’ had been pulled aside by the Director of External Affairs with a proposition for a new position within DEA; Department Manager. Estere hesitated at first, but after persuasion and encouragement she agreed to proceed to the interview process. After days of waiting the Directors had notified her of her acceptance into Management, nervous yet ecstatic, Estere began her new position. She began by dealing with Relations, working on documents relating to GOC, ensuring the surface treaty was being followed, and taking up any complaints any GOI or Foundation staff had relating to Relations. Then eventually she moved around into different areas of focus, ending in punishments. Estere watches as other Managers come and go, and eventually watches both her Directors disperse from External Affairs. Everyday she's onsite as Manager the troubles of her past slowly fade away, she becomes more comfortable and confident in her work and abilities.
Now with one Director position open, Estere aspires to take part in it, wanting to do more for the department that welcomed her with open arms. Serving as a Department Manager in the Department of External Affairs, Estere finds herself working on negotiations and relations with groups of interest, as well as other tasks set aside for her. The adrenaline of combat experience fuels her passion for her position. Yet, beneath her outwardly presence lies a yearning to do more, to make a visible difference beyond the confines of her current position. Estere realizes that becoming the Director enables her to take more hands-on approaches in helping all agents and shaping the foundation's external engagements.

Jul 1, 2023
To: Estere 'Orca'
Subject: DoEA Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Accepted ]

External Affairs Dpt. Manager 'Orca'

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Director of External Affairs. This message is to inform you that your application has been accepted.

We will be in contact regarding the next steps in this process.
Welcome to your new role.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.