MTF Nu-7Lieutenant (Former CSG)Yes
SCPSCP-096Yes
Ethics CommitteeAssistantNo
DEASenior AgentNo
CIAlphaNo
UNGOCPrivateNo
MTF Omega-1CorporalNo

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

3 Warnings, all expired. 1 for Pac Abuse, 1 for metagaming, and 1 for Job Abuse.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I feel as if I am suitable for the position of Overseer Assistant because. The time that I have spent in Internal Affairs and Nu-7 has taught me many things. Like how things run in the foundation, the Legal Codex, COE, COC etc. I believe that I know how things need to be done and who needs to do it. During my time as ambassador I have made many arrests, and done some investigations. I also want to be able to work with/for the people that I look up to. I am mature and know how to handle tough situations.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Following Orders of the O5Helping the O5 in their dutiesAuthorizing Advanced Armoury When No SA+ Are OnAuthorizing SweepsEnforce the COC, COE, and Legal CodexWriting Reports To The CouncilSigning DocumentsStaying Professional And Mature
The Overseer Assistants follow the orders of the Council, they can reinforce what the Council wants and act as a middleman between the council and the rest of the site. While not under orders, the Overseer Assistants can; Administrate the site when no Site Administration are on. They can also just watch the site and make sure all operations are going smoothly.Another Job of Overseer Assistant is to authorize the use of Advanced Armoury (AA) If no Site Administration or Site Command are on, this can only be authorized if a containment breach isn't containable by normal means, then they can authorize the use of AA.If D-block is getting too out of hand, (Rioting D-Class) Overseer Assistants are allowed to Authorize a sweep of D-Block, they can assign a GSD Captain to carry out the sweep with all the guards.Overseer Assistants are also tasked with making sure everyone on-site follows the COE, COC, and Legal Codex to make sure things are going smoothly withing site-65.Overseer Assistants are also responsible for writing regular reports to the O5, about what happened in the site while they were away.Overseer Assistants are also responsible for signing research documents if asked, for example, if someone wants to do a 914 test, OSA's are allowed to approve or deny these requests on behalf of the Council.And last but not least, Overseer Assistants must remain mature while on-site, and while off-site, this is one of the most important aspects of being an OSA, as they are representatives of the council, and must be respectful to everyone they talk to.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**INSERT CLEARANCE LEVEL 5**

*05-1 inserts his card*

SELECTED FILE: "Ottoman"

**Would you like to open this file?**

Yes.

Name: Jonquavius

Alias: "Ottoman"

20 Years

3 Months

11 Days

Date of birth: October 7, 2003

Job Details:

Internal Affairs Senior Ambassador (Nu-7 LT)

Previous Occupations: Nu-7 CSG, O-1 CPL

Story:

Jonquavius was born in the snowy village of pinewood, on October 7th 2003, his father was a Security Captain at Site-65. His mother died when he was just 6, he later went on to join the foundation as a technician. He worked his way up to a Security Cadet. As a cadet, he was tasked with quelling D-Block riots, and keeping the site safe. One day during a particularly violent riot, he was shot in the arm by a D-Class. He was rushed to medbay to fix his injuries. He later applied for the position of Overseer Assistant, where he is today.

Last edited:

Winter01

Jun 16, 2024
+Support
Ottoman shows great leadership skills and is very mature. With his past position as ethics assistant, he has shown that he can perform duties excellently.

Apr 20, 2023
To: ottoman@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Ottoman,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Assistant has not been chosen to continue at this time. You are encouraged to submit future applications given the proclivity.

You may leave a message with my secretary (thegypysbard) should you require further details.O5_Redacted_Line_CL3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.