In what country are you located? us
Time zone: Central Time
Character name(s): Smoker Diasu Smoker
Civilian name:
Mr.GoodWear
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all allowed, MTF, or CI roles you hold: A1 Major Ci Delta.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: FearRP using bleach RDM following 05 orders
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe I am the best candidate for the assistant position as I work closely with the 05 councils as a CO in A1, which I am already enforcing their rule and have an insight into what the council
does, which I believe provides a considerable advantage over other potential candidates
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibility of Overseer Assistants is to delegate the orders of the 05 councils. They tell other site administration the 05 wishes and demands while also giving reports to the 05 about the current state and events of the site.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in. Formally known as Alex Diasu was one of many unfortunate site members to be working at site -04 when they discovered an SCP-2807. When found, everyone at the dig site went mad and lost their memories. This also includes Alex Diasu, but with help from the foundation and file reading, some recovered their memory. Still, for some reason, Alex Diasu didn't feel like himself or that he deserved that name, so he transferred to a new site and dropped Alex from his name, and continued as only Diasu, a Shell of a man who was once a lead archaeologist at site -04 in a battle of identity.

Last edited:

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
"Smoker" is an active member of IS and has shown leadership within IS. I have had interactions with "Smoker" and believe they are fully capable and well deserving of this position.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████ Assistant. This position assists the █████ and their efforts in maintaining the foundation's standards. After observing your continued service in the internal security department, we have determined you are not suited for this new responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.