[USA] Paul Raider Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBix

Jan 20, 2024
Steam ID:76561198419837390
Discord name:Kaizen (badbix/BadBix#4081)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have play for a total amount of 90 Hours.
In what country are you located?: My Location is germany.
Time zone:GMT+1/+2 is my timezone.
Character name(s)Paul Raider, Randalf Raider and Randi Raider are my chracters.
Civilian name: Randi Raider is the name of my Civilian Character
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I apply for the USA Roleplay Server.
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I have a mic.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I do not have any MTF or CI roles only DEA and IA.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I was recently warned about shooting through the a glas Door as I though it was a new mechanic in D block but it was only a bug.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I have played IA a lot and now I want to get a promotion for it.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I believe instead of arresting people right away they should be judged for first for what they did. As when an Cadet shoots a Class-D, that can happen and if I see him doing it for the first time I get him somewhere privat and talk with him and not just arrest him. BUT if he has killed multiple or has done it again then I arrest him. Which is why I think it would make me a suitbale Ambassador as I want to help the departments connect and not hate each other.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written about seven documents of which only four to five were posted. In my opinion a good structure with Headline and mutliple paragraphs and a signature box make a document Perfect. It needs to give out good informations but also be appealing to the eyes.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-They should be good representatives of the department of Internal Affairs and know the legal Conduct pretty good. (Im not saying they should know all the rules) Also they should be a person to which you can talk and get help from. Off course they need to have a high satndart of profesionalism and be willing to help foundation members.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: If I need a story for an Ambassador charcter, I would do one like this: Their Mother/Father was a high/medium ranked Personal within the facility. One day they got killed by corrupt Personal so its now my Duty my fate to get rid of corruption.

World

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png
Application Denied

Agent @BadBix ,

Hello, At this current time, we do not believe you're ready for this position. If you would like to know more information on why this was denied please feel free to contact me over Discord. You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.