Pawzz

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Mar 30, 2024
Role: Combat Medic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140591894

Name: "Pawz"

Lore: "Nowadays a combat medic within the ranks of the SCP foundation, Pawz didn't always find herself on the front lines. She started out as a tech-savvy medical student. Her academic performance soon caught the eye of the foundation whom proceeded to recruit her. Soon enough she found herself receiving military-like training for the use of firearms and for the purposes of surviving within firefights. Years later she had seen her fair share of fights, she had also seen many a comrade fall to volleys of lead for having the misfortune of peeking out of cover at the wrong time eventually led to her developing a customized helmet to be used in the field. Due to the pricy nature of the helmet, the foundation as a whole didn't approve it for mass production but that didn't stop Pawz from investing in her new toy. The helmet, inspired by some of the modern military equipment sports a rebreather, a head set and an antenna for long range communication disguised as a unicorn horn, adding some personality and flair."

ps: thank u A. W. "Black" for the silly diagram
Paws_Helmet_1.png
image.png
image.png

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
+support makes best medic Paws easy to spot. Its also her iconic look. Good lore and i like the use of clear labeling

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I Dont think this requires approval! According to the PAC3 Rules

pacrules.png

"Changes of Clothes and Material that fit the character in RP"

Your trauma-team helmet is infamous with it being used by combat medics, additionally you are still identifiable by your CM Gear

Though i suppose the Unicorn horn fits with the Animalistic traits section.

Apr 6, 2024
+Support!
Love the personality and determination behind the investment itself. The diagram was a nice touch as well. I'm with Archangel on the point that this doesn't seem to need approval. The base model itself is the same. Overall it's easily identifiable as a foundation CM. This is a go in my book!

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
As a Ex-SL; I'd have to agree with the past two. This Pac3 is a perfect example of what can be done with personifying a character but still being within the rules.

Regardless if approval is needed; +support

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
PAC3 Approved

Hello @L.Saint

Your PAC3 Request has been approved.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Neptune, Grizzly, World

Status
Not open for further replies.