[USA] "Peasant's" Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187923313

Discord name: bogitos#1763

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 7 months (on and off)

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Peasant" and "Ozone"

Civilian name: Frank Balacheti

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL (holding) and CI-B (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I received 2 RDM warnings in this past month due to a misinterpretation of server rules. One warning was given while I was playing as a Parawatch and the other as a D-class personnel.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for the Security Captain position for a numerous number of reasons. The first reason being, I see myself as a leader. Whenever a cadet or officer asks me for help with something I always try my best to assist them in any way I can. I like to help people, especially people in GENSEC because it makes our department stronger as a whole. More professionalism and less goofing around strengthens our foundations security department and shows we are always in control. I like doing things by the book. For example, being ethical to D-class and treating them with respect is something I stress to all officers and cadets. I like to make sure my fellow security staff members constantly follow basic procedures when giving warnings, restraining, and terminating D-class. I'm a strong believer in the saying "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link." If I were to be security captain, I could assure there would be no weak links in GENSEC's chain. Another thing that makes me a good applicant for this position is my openness to ideas. I love receiving criticism from people because that means that I have room for improvement. If someone makes a suggestion on a way to do something, I'll never shut someone down without at least hearing their thoughts. I enjoy watching Security Captain's do their job because I'm always watching and learning. We have some great leaders here in the security department and I strive to be the Security Captain that everyone looks up to. I want to earn respect from officers and cadets along with any foundation personnel that I may come across. I'm a very hardworking and dedicated person and I hope I get the chance to show the foundation what I'm worth.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I think the thing that makes me most suitable for this position is how long I've been playing as GENSEC. Ever since I was a cadet I have been learning, correcting, and perfecting my GENSEC responsibilities. I know what to do in almost any situation in D-block regarding researchers, D-class, and any other foundation personnel. I'm an active member of MTF E-11 and RRT and often work closely with Security Captains during Code 2's. I'm also very easy to get along with. I always try to work with people and not against them which helped me develop friendships with a lot of GENSEC.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The main responsibility of a Security Captain is quite simply to assist the Chief of Security in overseeing the entirety of the Security team. However, as a Security Captain you will be tasked with a lot of responsibilities such as:

-Initiating sweeps
-Giving orders/receiving orders
-Hosting tryouts like RRT tryouts and HWL tryouts
-Being a role model for GENSEC
-Answering questions people may have about GENSEC

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Childhood: "Peasant" was adopted at a young age by an Italian middle class married couple. He lived in Queens, New York in a neighborhood called Bayside. His adoptive mother worked at a local bakery and "Peasant's" dad was unemployed. His adoptive father was in the Italian mafia, so "Peasant" was exposed to violence at a very young age. As he got older, him and his dad would take trips to the city. They would go to "Peasant's" favorite restaurant in Manhattan to eat and for "Peasant's" father to have meetings with mob bosses. The restaurant was called "Contadino's" meaning "Peasant man" in Italian. His father would jokingly call him "Peasant" in Italian and the name stuck. His real name is never mentioned.

Teens: By his teen years he was very involved with mafia affairs. He had started doing hits for the mob at 14 years old. Eventually, "Peasant" was making so much money he didn't even know how to spend it. As soon as he graduated high school his father became the head boss of the mafia and asked him for a favor. The favor was to join the NYPD so they could know what the police force is up to. So that is exactly what he did.

Adult: Soon after "Peasant" had joined the NYPD his father was executed by a rival mob family. This forced "Peasant" to give up on the mafia affairs. From here on "Peasant" pledged he would take down the mafias responsible for causing all of this murder and chaos. A few years later "Peasant" had eliminated 52 mob bosses and raided hundreds of drug warehouses. His work was recognized nationally and that was when he received an invitation to join something called the SCP foundation...

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
  • +/- Support
  • Seen you active recently
  • Short lore
  • Good understanding of GSD and wants to help
I think that given a little more time you would be in a much better spot. This just may be due to me only noticing you recently though.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
We have decided to ACCEPT your application.
We think you have shown us what it takes to be a Captain. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can begin getting you trained.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Last edited:
Reactions: "Peasant"

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls

1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been accepted. I'll reach out to you about your new position.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.