‘Penumbra’ & ‘Umbra’
Civilian name:
Dorion Chloros
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Manager, Site Advisor, B-1 Special Agent, Beta-1 CPT, Nu-7 CPL, GOC SGT, CI-A x3, SCP-096 WL.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
One RDM Warn From January 2023, I Shot a Cadet that was inside of B-1 Bunks. One expired warning from August 2022 for FailRP, I used AA on somebody as a D-Class, at the time I was unaware this was against the rules. I also have one ban and warning from August 2022 for LTARP, I left after being arrested by IA.
Why are you applying for Site Director?
I am applying for Site Director because it is something I have been working towards since a little after I joined Site Administration, and because I was encouraged to apply for the position by the former Site Director. I have been a member of Site Administration for almost 3 months, during those 3 months I have greatly improved my skills, and since getting the manager position, I have been working closely with the Site Director since I became a Site Manager and learning how to be an effective Site Director, in hopes of succeeding them and becoming the next Site Director.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
What makes me more suitable for a Site Director position over a spot like Site Manager or Site Advisor is the experience I have gained during my time on the server, more specifically my time in Site Administration. I have been in the position of Site Administration since February 3rd, and have held a Sr. CL4 role since January 10th. From my time as a Beta-1 CO, I learned discipline, how to better myself, and how to have effective communication. All of these skills I gained as a Beta-1 CO prepared me for my time as Site Administration. Furthermore, in my time as Site Administration, I have not only improved upon these skills, I have gained more skills that have greatly assisted me as a member of Site Administration and have helped me become a valued member. Some of these skills include Conflict Resolution when I am approached with a complaint or problem, or needing good organization skills to plan something such as a meeting. All of these reasons are why I am suitable for the Site Director position over a Site Manager or Advisor position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Ensure Site is functioning properly and there are no problems.
  • Overwatch departments and ensure they are functioning well, and there are no problems within the department.
  • Appoint MTF Commanders (Besides A1/O1) Appoint Dpt. Directors (Besides IA/EA)​
  • Writing Departmental Reviews​
  • Tribunals​
  • Authorizing certain tests & crosstests​
  • Authorizing AA​
  • Authorizing Mass-Terminations​
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lech ‘Penumbra’ Dabrowski was born into a small family, in rural Poland, it was just him, his mother, Maria and his father, Andrzej. His father operated as a Field Agent in Site-120, while his mother was a researcher that specialized in thaumatology. Lech was oblivious to the horrors that his parents worked for. It was just a few weeks after Lech’s 17th Birthday, he was waiting for his parents to return home from work, as he often did, but they never returned. His parents were involved in Incident-██. This incident was caused by SCP-6072, who was able to manifest inside of the site, causing mass panic and disruption inside of the site. Sadly, Lech’s parents were killed during this containment breach.

Lech spent the next 5 years researching, studying, doing anything to figure out what happened to his parents. This attracted the attention of Foundation, they took him into custody, and interrogated him. Lech was amnesticized and put into the Research Division, following in his mothers footsteps. Lech was determined to make it in the foundation. He tried time and time again to have success in the Research Division, but to no avail. After 3 years, Lech transferred to the Security Division for the site.

Lech quickly established himself as one of the best agents in the Foundation, always bringing back positive results from his undercover missions. His success did not go unnoticed, He Joined Mobile Task Force Beta-1 and excelled even further than before. Lech’s continuous success caught the attention of the Site-65 Director, Mr. ██████. Days later, Lech was approached with an offer to progress his career as a Site Advisor, but he would have to transfer Sites to Site-65 located in Canada. Lech hastily accepted this offer granted to him and pursued his career in Site Administration.

He got summoned to the directors office a few months into his job as site administration. He was informed upon arrival that due to his efforts and dedication to the Site, he would be promoted to Site Manager. Lech was thrilled and remained a committed member of his team. Then, one day, his former Director was discovered dead and mauled in his office. Lech was aware of what needed to be done; he would adopt the role of his old supervisor and take over as Site Director of Site-65.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Great Site Manager has done a lot of things for the site. I believe he would do well directing the Site.

Reactions: Asp

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
+Support
- I've had many interaction with him and I believe he is in the position to lead the site.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support
Ive had an amazing experience working with him in B1 and SA.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Massive Support
This is not an opinion, this is simply who needs to fall into the position. No luck is needed.

Cheers, Penumbruh!

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
Great guy
Really easy to speak with

Last edited:

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+/- Support
Good guy and does incredible work

Info breached Overseer Council to ALL CL3 PERSONNEL!

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
Great guy
Really easy to speak with
Kinda minus support?
Once infobreached to all CL3 personnel (I think it was O5 he infobreached?)
+/- Support
Good guy and does incredible work

Info breached Overseer Council to ALL CL3 PERSONNEL!
would like to clarify that I did this accidentally and it was a message meant for ooc chat for those who are unaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.