CI Militant-held
SCP-096-holding
SCP-22415-holding

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
none, I'm chill like that😎
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have experience in enforcing site rules COC and COE, I am always professional and never lose my temper when dealing with stressful situations. I have dealt with many stressful situations and solved them to the best of my ability. I have held a Cl4 role for roughly a month and a half. I have experience in a management position. I try not to stay in charter as much as possible and attempt to RP any situation out and I try to keep the situation as immersive as I can and lastly, I am very active.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The Overseer Assistant is the right-hand man of the 05 council, and they enforce their commands around site this includes authorizing AA and D-class KOS past airlock during code 5s when needed they enforce the code of conduct and code of ethics, the prevent info breaches, they also sometimes help A1 if 05 orders them to or if a seitan situation calls for it. they also have the basic tasks of a CL4 this includes assisting people into the breach shelter during breaches, using the facility announcement system to activate alarms or giving site announcements, give orders/instructions to lower clearance levels if there is no superior of that department on site at the time. briefing lower clearance levels on the rules and facility legal codes.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Phill Nye was an average joe who served in the military the army to be specific not for any major patriotic or family reason he just joined for the benefits. he was soft spoken and keep his head down most of the time. while he stood out in his combat performance most would say he was your average guy with nothing that really stood out. on █ █ /█ █ /2024 an anomalous event occurred; this event has been classified as █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ . the event mentioned seemed to be some kind of gate or rift that opened temporality and brought Phill Nye to our dimension. This event caused Phill to become aware of the anomalous. He was captured by foundation operatives and was given 2 options, ether be given amnestics and integrate with the rest of the civilians like nothing ever happened or join the foundation. Phill pondered this for a bit but eventually agreed to help the foundation and be a part of something grater. He also changed his name because where he was from Bill Nye never existed, so he was confused the first cupule of times people related him to Bill given the similarities to their names. and this started to annoy him after a while, so he decided to change his last name to Miller to stop the confusion. Phill Miller was enlisted as a gensec cadet and very quickly learned about the anomalous world. He saw IA performing their tasks of enforcing the legal codex and thought it looked interesting and because of this he applied for IA and eventually worked his way up to ambassador showing loyalty and dedication to the foundation for choosing him to be a part of something bigger than himself.
(and that is where the lore ends for now)

Sep 14, 2024
+ Support, Phill has proven himself to be dedicated to The Foundation. He already holds a CL4 Position (IA Ambassador) in which I've seen nothing but professionalism when I encounter him. He would make a great addition the OCA Team.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

Amazing Ambassador and an excellent roleplayer. I see Phill quite a bit and he’s always professional. He’d do a really good job on OSA, I’m sure of it.