yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

None This will be my first

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

none, I'm chill like that. :cool:

-

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I Have had many recommendations from other ambassadors and agents to apply for this, and I feel like being an ambassador would be fun.

-

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I believe I would be a good ambassador, because I have a good attitude never let insults anger me or let my ego get to me, which is very useful when you have a job that is as important as IA's. I am always able to keep a kind and professional attitude even when met with major toxicity and or annoyances, I have trained multiple new agents by request of on-site ambassadors. and I have a lot of experience as an IA agent because it's my most played job. I have made plenty of arrests and delt with many problems in my time as an agent and I try to be as fair and understanding as possible when making arrests and Finaly try to be a good example to other agents and foundation staff and try to make every experience a positive one.

-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written 1 arrest report and I do know what makes a good document.

1. should be well written
2. should be easy-to-read
3. should have correct spelling
4. should be a good length
5. should stand out and be unique
6. should be formatted properly

-

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The responsibilities of an ambassador aren't too different from an agent, they help process arrests, handle investigations, moderate the IA Agents/operatives, they grade new IA Agents/operatives tests and assist them in learning the ropes.

-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phill Nye Is from a reality where Bill nye never existed, he never really wanted to study the anomalous he kind of just discovered it when he was warped to our reality where Bill Nye does in fact exist, from that point on he was fascinated with the anomalous and thus joined the SCP foundation where he quickly rose through the ranks and proved to be a valuable asset, with is various medical, combat and research skills, However He had to change his name to Phill Miller to keep his Identity a secret because too many people where catching on to the similarity in his name.

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Phill Nye

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.