[USA] Prdone's Special Agent Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prdone

Jul 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55644445
Discord name: prdone
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around more than a year and a half.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT-7
Character name(s): "Simpleton" | Lucas "Prdone" | Lucas | Lucas "Prdone" Davis.
Civilian name: Lucas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic.
What are your total levels?: 242

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held: E-11 MAJ | Nu-7 LCPL | UNGOC LT | Holding: 096 WL | 22415 WL | CI DELCOM | Sr. Agent.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have long list of warnings from long ago when I first joinned, but I didn't get a warn since 9 months
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? I been a Senior Agent for two weeks.
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am applying for Special Agent because I would like to help and guide other DEA agents. On top of that I want to be able to train and teach new agents on what DEA do and what our duty is.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I believe I'm suitable for Special Agent because I'm active and have lots of knowledge about DEA and the sever as a whole. On top of that I have a few past CL4 experience.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I made a few documents on interrogation but havent saved any. Detail and relevant information recorded makes a good document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: The responsibilities of Special Agents is to Host senior agent tryouts. | Train new DEA agent's. | Guide new DEA agent's. | Give permits to MC&D. | Be a role model for new DEA. | And normal DEA duties.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It's sometime in the 1990s and a man named Lucas is sitting in his house late at night, he just got back from spending time with his neighbors at their barbeque. He hears rustling in the bushes so he goes to investigate, grabbing his 9mm pistol he walks outside asking who's there. No response, he moves closer moving the bushes to see his neighbor panting lying on the ground struggling to breathe. Lucas asks what's wrong and his neighbor responds with “we were all getting ready to leave and then our dog went apeshit and attacked us we tried to calm him down but after he bit {REDACTED}, he fell to the ground and started convulsing and then he stopped breathing” “the neighbor passes out” Lucas immediately called 911 and was met with “dispatch is currently full your call will be answered shortly”. Lucas is shocked that no one there to answer runs to grab first aid inside his house. After returning to where his neighbor is he notices his neighbor's body is gone. Then he looks over his shoulder to see massive fire balls. Lucas shocked runs and turns on the news to see downtown {REDACTED} up in flames, people running everywhere being chased by “creatures”. His favorite places to eat up in flames. Lucas was stunned.
He ran outside to see the “creatures” everywhere killing his neighbors. One of the creatures rushes Lucas and without hesitation Lucas fires several rounds into the creature's body subduing it. Lucas flees back into his house locking his doors when all of a sudden he hears roaring engines from above sounding like helicopters. He looks out his upstairs window to see 4 blackhawk helicopters hovering over a nearby shopping mall repelling what looks to be 18 soldiers out of the helicopters. They quickly set up heavy weaponry and start firing into the crowd of creatures. Then Lucas backs away from his window running outside to get to the soldiers trying to get to safety. On the way Lucas spots a dead officer with a bullet hole in his head. Disregarding that, Lucas grabs the dead officer's 12g shotgun and continues to move towards the soldiers. On the way there Lucas terminated 6 creatures. And made it to the mall where the soldiers were posted. Once close enough to speak to them he reads a patch on the soldiers arm “MTF-S20”
before he could get a word out a soldier grabs and bags and injecting him with something before the chemical could take effect he overhears “ we are initiating a Laconic Containment Procedure” Then Lucas passes out. Waking up in a white room with a bright lamp light above him a man walks in announcing his name. “Hi im special agent
{REDACTED} and i'm here to talk to you about the whole situation you witnessed now we saw the way you handled the threat we were impressed with how well you did it. We also learned your ex-military,” Lucas, ignoring what the man says, asked what those things were. Agent {REDACTED} responds with “you encountered a viral outbreak of {REDACTED} and you are lucky to be alive. But the main part of why I'm here. I'm here to make an offer to you. Would you like to join our ranks? I can't tell you everything but it's a job I recommend taking. I know you're upset. I know you are angry, but this is your chance to take revenge to make sure this never happens again, a chance to prevent the dangers of the future, what do you say? Lucas, overwhelmed and distraught because of what happened to his life, says yes. Agent {REDACTED} responds with “good i'll get you filled in on the role you are taking i hope you understand there's no backing out once you go through with this' ' Lucas responds with I understand. Agent {REDACTED} Responds with “alrighty let's get started”
{ FINAL LOG ENTRY}

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
+support- Is a excellent member and a excellent person, He gets the job done well and i can tell he really enjoys it he is by far the most capable person for the job I wish ya luck prdone!!!!

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
1708396997094.png

Hello @Prdone ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion we have decided to ACCEPT your Special Agent Application.

Please contact me (sir.colonize) over email to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

- Deputy Director Joseph Von Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.