Not open for further replies.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lost_doritos
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 388+ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:
EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "pricetag" NU-7 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): [D2-S] "pricetag" CI-B
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594107521
Discord ID (name#0000): yamil.likesorcas#9797
Do you have a mic?: YES
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i have 8 warnings. 6 of my warnings are expired. my 6 expired warnings were in my first 1-3 months in playing at that time i was still learning the rules cause i didnt play as much. but i am now in my 5th month of playing and only 2 are active. and im also starting to play more. also i this was my first rp server

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- no, but I'm a mature person. I know how to listen to people and to talk to them. i can also learn very fast so i know how to fix any mistakes i make, but i most likely wont make mistakes.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes, I've done it with many players on the server through out my 5 months of playing.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-it depends if there's a break as in spring break, winter break etc. I can play 10+ hours. if its a weekday where there will be school the next day 3-6 hours. weekends including Fridays 5-8 hours. if its the actual holiday christmas or my birthday etc i will play 8 hours max

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-(if I'm being 100% honest!). 1. i want to get staff experience for future games. 2. I do get bored of playing MTF and gensec and would like to see what's happening in the server by doing sits. 3. you get vip points which i would love for xk class since I cant spend money and i plan going above and beyond for it. 4. i like helping people. and I'm online a lot so i think i can also help a lot.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
what do I think I can help with on the server?
I can help with anything that I'm tasked to do. why am I special over the other applicants? I don't want to say I'm better then the other applicants but, i do think I'm a good or even great applicant because, I'm a mature person overall. I also know I have what it takes to be a moderator. I'm also a very active person. I'm not a biased person at all. also I'm a very, very honest person.
and I always put effort into the things that I do no matter what it is. ive also asked people if they think im mature and they have said they do.

Last edited:

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
-Neutral
-being bored isn't the best reason to dedicate your time to the moderation team
-warning numbers

+able to put a good number of hours into the Server
+interactions I've had with Pricetag have been alright

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+/- Support
+ Lots of Hours
+ Decent interactions

- Lots of warnings (Even if they expired)
- Wants to join for Vpoints and because they are bored

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
-Support
+ Great playtime
- Many warnings
- Boredom isn't exactly an appealing reason to join staff

-/+ OK application

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Positive Support:
+Lots Of playtime
+Friendly Interactions
+Active
+Fairly Nice Application

Neutral Support:
+/- Want's to Join for XK and VPoints (VPoints is simply just a bonus for those who go above and beyond)
+/- One active warn

Negative Support:

-None

Last edited:

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lost_doritos
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 388+ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:
EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "pricetag" NU-7 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): [D2-S] "pricetag" CI-B
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594107521
Discord ID (name#0000): yamil.likesorcas#9797
Do you have a mic?: YES
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i have 8 warnings. 6 of my warnings are expired. my 6 expired warnings were in my first 1-3 months in playing at that time i was still learning the rules cause i didnt play as much. but i am now in my 5th month of playing and only 2 are active. and im also starting to play more. also i this was my first rp server

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- no, but I'm a mature person. I know how to listen to people and to talk to them. i can also learn very fast so i know how to fix any mistakes i make, but i most likely wont make mistakes.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes, I've done it with many players on the server through out my 5 months of playing.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-it depends if there's a break as in spring break, winter break etc. I can play 10+ hours. if its a weekday where there will be school the next day 3-6 hours. weekends including Fridays 5-8 hours. if its the actual holiday christmas or my birthday etc i will play 8 hours max

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-if I'm being 100% honest. 1. i want to get staff experience for future games. 2. I do get bored of playing MTF and gensec and would like to see what's happening in the server by doing sits. 3. you get vip points which i would love for xk class since I cant spend money. 4. i like helping people. and I'm online a lot so i think i can also help a lot.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
what do I think I can help with on the server?
I can help with anything that I'm tasked to do. why am I special over the other applicants? I don't want to say I'm better then the other applicants but, i do think I'm a good or even great applicant because, I'm a mature person overall. I also know I have what it takes to be a moderator. I'm also a very active person. I'm not a biased person at all. also I'm a very, very honest person.
and I always put effort into the things that I do no matter what it is. ive also asked people if they think im mature and they have said they do.
+Support
+ Seen him around a lot
+Good interactions

-Not a good reason to join staff team

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+Support

Positive Support:
+Lots Of playtime
+Friendly Interactions
+Active
+Fairly Nice Application

Neutral Support:
+/- Want's to Join for XK and VPoints (VPoints is simply just a bonus for those who go above and beyond)

Negative Support:
- Warnings ( 2 of which are active) (Would like to know Reasoning for the warnings and might give a
+/-Neutral Support Instead)
1671243285072.png

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
-SUPPORT
You’re 14 years old, you must be at least 15 years old to submit a application
(F price tags been given explicated permission change to +SUPPORT)

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @pricetag ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We have chosen to deny your application, as we do not believe you would make a good fit for staff at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.