[USA] Pubathy's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pub

Dec 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):TomTheWalrus
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d - 12h https://gyazo.com/2a1a0c4d3ef177e4a3c2b7facdcc06f1
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Intel Pubathy - I go by Pubathy on all my in-game stuff.
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37715954
Discord ID (name#0000): Pub#8384
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None thus far.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been staff mainly for icefuse networks (CWRP) for 6+ years i got most of my gmod hours from playing there 13k
Server leadership Head admin for 1 year+ (CWRP)
Elite Admin x2 (CWRP)
Senior mod x5 (CWRP)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes alot of it, I have been playing garrys's mod for far to long most of it spent on role play servers RPing - From making docs to in-gameRP i have done alot of i, I love to build up my IC RP alot to make my person its own and background, Story I always have enjoyed doing that and this game has allowed me many good memory's and experience's to allow me vast amount of knowledge.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On days when im working i spend about 4-6 hours on the server before handing off for the night (Work night shift) - On my off days from work 12-15 hours at a time.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to join the staff for so many reasons, two of which being so I can help people as much as possible, I want to be able to host events and make sure people are having fun. I will not in any circumstance tolerate any means of rude behavior, for I want to make SCP-RP a kind and fun community for all. As a staff member I want people to feel like they have somewhere to log on knowing that they will enjoy their time spent on the server. My goal is to Assest in making events (If and when able to) where people actually have something to do and to make them feel they have a place here. The thing that got me to want to do all this was the people of the community, they inspired me to go for it and don't ever give up on what you want to do. there is always room for more D-Class!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I want to get rid and/or keep out all the bad players and make sure they do not affect the players who role play legitimately. I want to help grow this community it is already so big and has a great community of players, but it can always keep growing, I feel Civil Networks Is already great group of servers and I want join this staff team and grow within the staff team more, This is because the way I approach people, I do not approach them as they have done something wrong, I approach them as if they accidentally did something wrong, The way you look at things in the slightest bit may make all the difference to making someone's day And time on the server, I feel that staff team Is Great right now but at night I feel there is not enough staff to fastly reply to tickets and as I play alot at night more, then in the AM, I feel that helps me stand out and be there for those players on Civil networks, I have been enjoying SCP and wish to share this with more!

Author

Jun 8, 2022
???????? ???????

+ ?? ????????

+ ?????? ?? ??? ???????????
+ ????????????

+ ???????? ????? ??????????

-/+ ??? ???? ????

- ????'? ?????? ??? ?????? ????????? ????? ???????????

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Neutral leaning on +Support

+Decent Application
+ Previous Experience
+ Decent interactions
+No warnings

- Didn't follow the format
- Mentioned other communities

Your application looks good and is well done. Nice use for colour to make it responses to pop out....

But

We have the big issue of mentioning other communities in your application which does show me you didn't fully read the rules when creating this application but personally I could see you as a good candidate for staff as I do see you on the server, you are willing to put in a lot of hours into the server, and overall might be a great fit!

Good luck!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Positive Support:

+ No Warnings
+ Active
+ Good Playtime
+ Well Written Application

+ Previous Staff experience

Neutral Support:
+/- No Interactions

Negative Support:
- Mentioned Other Communities

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning towards + Support

+ Well Written Application
+ Previous Experience
+/- No Interactions
- Mentioned Other Communities

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi PUB,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.