[USA] Puggo's 2nd Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Cancula#3423
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started December
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Puggo" [AB-1] , "Cancula" [FR-6] , "Vistario"
Civilian name: "The Don" [Permanently Killed Character]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador , UNGOC 1SGT , CI-B , Nu7 SGT , E-11 CPL x2 , Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​
- Banned First Day Playing
- 1 ERP Warn [Expired]
-1 ERP Warn [Active]
- 2 RDM Warns [Expired]
- 1 Metagaming [Expired]
- 1 Avoid AFK Kick [Expired]
- 1 Pac Abuse [Expired]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I have been with the Department for a long time now, going on 4 months. I have done nothing but help the other Ambassadors and learn alongside the other Director's. I have been here for long enough to see other Directors come and go but I have stayed. IA is my home and is where I am going to be at for the better part of time.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: My time in Internal Affairs has been spent mentoring and leading the Ambassador Team. In our "hierarchy" I have been AB-1 for a long time. I have Trained over half of the Ambassadors as an Ambassador and have worked on writing countless Lectures and Trainings. I have also spent 4-8 hours a day alone on IA working relentlessly and being a Director when the others are offline. I have helped mentor most of the Ambassador's and put new policies for IA into play, for example, running and mandating Checkpoint Charlie throughout Code 1, 3, and 5s is now mandatory and trained into every Agent. I have been working extremely close to the Directors for long periods of time now countlessly working on improving IA and making changes.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The Director's have multiple ingame and out-of-game responsibilities.
-Directors have to train and mentor new Ambassadors
-Directors need to put solid rules and standings within the Department
-They need to write in-game and out-of-game documents to improve Internal Affairs
-They do Hi-Level investigations and arrest Junior Cl.4 personnel caught breaking the codex.
-They are the prosecutors in Tribunals
-Directors watch over all of Internal Affairs, correcting mistakes
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Agent "Puggo" started working as a normal Agent, an internal affairs Agent. He worked non-stop for weeks and months on it until he was in pain from the lack of sleep. One of the days, the old Department Director pulls me into a room.

????? : So, would you like to work on more important matters?
Puggo : I think that could be arranged

And just like that, he had became the Ambassador. He spent many more months helping mold Internal Affairs into one of the best Departments within the site. Working relentlessly, "Puggo" was walking when he bumped into a man with a giant briefcase. Out of the briefcase fell a Gas Mask, with black smoke inside. He took it back to the Director's Office, where he set it on his desk. For weeks he would walk in and stare at the gas mask. Day in, Day out, he would glace over seeing the smoke never dissipate. Finally, he got sick and tired of his anxiety and put the Gas Mask on. After only 3 minutes, he could feel that his human factor about him was gone. A soul, leaving its body.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
+ Massive support
+active
+Good at his job
+Loyal
Puggo is really good at his job, and i believe he will do great things as a director of IA. He's assisted me on many occasions and i really appreciatehim for it! I hope he gets this spot!

-Assistant Coral Lycensoft

current ethics assistant
Former Consultant
Former NU7

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

-Nice guy
-Good work ethics
-Experienced
-Active

but how the fuck did you get banned on the first day thats my question lmao

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
+ Massive Support
- Most Active Ambassador
- Most Dedicated Ambassador
- Helped create Ideas for IA
- Mentored and supported other ambassadors
- Helped create policies for IA
- Created multiple Investigations
- Hosted many agent trainings and lectures
- Been the longest ambassador on the team
- Nice and approachable
- Huge knowledge of all site policies
- Very Professional (In Puggo's past he may seem like a minge, but ever since he rejoined IA he has been extremely professional in public)

- Very good communicator

I'm extremely confident Puggo will excel in my position. Good Luck! - Former Internal Affairs Director "OrangePeel"

Reactions: Sir Barry

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
+ Support
- Whilst ive had my opinions on puggo, recently i think he has excelled in IA. He is an IA i can always trust to get a job done, which is invaluable.
- Leadership skills
- great interactions in recent time compared to a while back.
All in all, i think puggo has gone from an goofy mingy exec from way back when to someone who is truly deserving of this level of leadership.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

I do have some pretty weird and wacky interactions with piggy as well as that weird name change to cancula for a while, I am sure he is a good candidate for the role and has shown continued dedication to IA for a while now.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
very active on internal
long time internal ambassador

ethical litawally

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
Professional
Lovely Friend

I miss him a lot.

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
+SUPPORT
Really active on IA
Seen a lot
Takes his job seriously, but also a chill person
would fit director really well

Good luck!!

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Puggo!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Internal Affairs Director!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply In two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.