[USA] "Puggo's 3rd Ethics Committee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terible

Jul 17, 2023
+support
I want that guy back into my chain of command ( I miss you puggo :( )

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
+ support

Yall do realize this isn’t his first SR cl4 right? Like he was an AMAZING O1 maj before coming to SA. Yes he just got it, but he isn’t using it as a “stepping stone” he went a different path and clearly is going for a higher rank after working closely with ethics before. And puggo please correct me if I’m wrong

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+ support

Yall do realize this isn’t his first SR cl4 right? Like he was an AMAZING O1 maj before coming to SA. Yes he just got it, but he isn’t using it as a “stepping stone” he went a different path and clearly is going for a higher rank after working closely with ethics before. And puggo please correct me if I’m wrong
Yeah Puggo has done tons of work on ECA & O1 Maj, definitely deserves being an ECM.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
Major -Support
Hello "World", I see that after I asked you to give a deeper reason as to why you -supported my application, you then proceeded to Major -Support it. Would you be willing to give a reason as to why you have came to this decision?

"FATBOB"

May 26, 2023
Major -Support!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+ support

and a great delcom before that even if it didnt last that long

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Puggo 100% has the knowledge and understanding to pursue a tenure as Ethics Committee Member.

However, I believe it is for the best that you actually prove yourself in Site Administration.

I recommend showing ambition within the department and spending more time in SA. Maybe even get Site Manager?

+/- Nuetral

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+/-
My basis here is I think you are good for SA and should remain there longer. By no means are you a bad pick, just think you're good as SA, should spend more time in SA as it's been less than a month, and should try to climb the SA ranks.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+/-
My basis here is I think you are good for SA and should remain there longer. By no means are you a bad pick, just think you're good as SA, should spend more time in SA as it's been less than a month, and should try to climb the SA ranks.
Gotta agree with this, +/- support, but you’d probably be able to do well if you got it

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ support

He literally is using SA as a stepping stone & has said so himself, which people do all the time & isn't a negative thing but he's just joined SA which is most peoples concern.

• Angry
Reactions: Dalton

Second

Overall, based on your talent, capability, recent interactions, and overall demeanor, I would +support you. I think you are by far the best candidate and will be the best ECM we have had since "Recontainable" himself (iykyk).

But, on the other hand, you have just joined SA, and I would like to see you blossom there a bit more.

-/+ Neutral, leaning positive.

(rare serious second comment on an app, consider yourself lucky bud!)

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
+/-
You been improving urself so much, but yet your schouldt make the jump yet, stay in SA for a little bit longer before jumping over man

Status
Not open for further replies.