In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): | "Puggo" | "Pugstoro" | Jack "Rugrat" Leighton |
Civilian name: "The Don"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (Currently Holding), GOC (Currently Holding), Nu7 SGT, E-11 CPL, Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Ban |Extreme Toxicity| (First Day Playing The Server)
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

-I have been an Ambassador for 2 months now, going on 3. I've been here to see a lot change, with previous Directors coming in and out and moving on. I think it's my time to step up and take control. I've had good connections with everyone in Internal Affairs and have had a close connection with all of the Ambassadors and Department Directors and I think I have what it takes. I have a very strong connection with Internal Affairs and I believe I could make us an overall better division in the eyes of IA and in the eyes of all of the other Divisions and Departments.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

-Out of all of the Ambassadors, I have been here the longest. Going on 3 months now. Since I've been in Internal Affairs as an Ambassador, I've gotten a ton of stuff done and worked out. For starters, I've started a few new protocols when it comes to Epsilon-11 detaining nuisances and others at HCZ checkpoint, put in some new protocols for how IA runs and everything of that nature. I believe that being a Director would allow me to make even more important changes that this site needs. Right now, IA is at a standstill. Yes we have the new sub division called Internal Legion (IL) and that does a lot of good for IA, picking out the best of the best, however I believe becoming Director would allow me to possibly make even more changes with IL in mind and all of IA in mind.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

-The Directors do alot, but lets start out with Overseeing all of IA. They watch the Ambassador's and make sure they are all doing their jobs correctly. Next, they are also in charge of training new Ambassadors. They need to make sure that when a new Ambassador is picked, they are not just thrown into the role unready and unsure of what they must do. Directors need to make them feel comfortable in their new position and make them feel welcomed. Second, Director's are the main prosecutors or defenders at tribunals, something this site holds very sacred. They make sure that the tribunal is running professionally and smoothly. Third, they help give out investigations for Ambassadors while doing their own in the meanwhile.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador "Puggo". I have been working at the SCP Foundation for a total of 3 years now. I was originally hired as a Researcher because of my Marine Biology background. Over the course of a year I watched how the site ran and though it could be ran differently. I talked to a man by the name of "Rummer". He was the current Internal Affairs Director and ever since that first talk, "Puggo" knew what he had to do. He spent countless hours righting up reports and investigations trying to show that he could one day help run IA. He watched as the Agents ran around the facility out-of-control and with no real set goal in mind. After about 1 year of being in Internal Affairs, he was given the opportunity to hold more power. He was given the chance to become Ambassador. He put in his application and sat and waited. Only 4 days went by until he woke up one morning with a letter on his desk. He had done it, Ambassador "Puggo". He was ecstatic. He couldn't believe it had happened. From then on he made it his goal to change IA into the vision he had once seen.

Last edited:

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, "Puggo"!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director Of Internal Affairs!
Your time's very much appreciated and we do see your dedication within your regiment. We hope to see you apply again in the future.

Upon review, your application has been Denied.

You are welcome to apply in 2 weeks or if a position opens up.

Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.