Civilian name: "Pugster"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): [USA]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1st Day Playing : Extreme Toxicity
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

- I believe I am a fit for the job. I have been non stop playing IA for the better part of 2 weeks now and I believe I could help alongside other IA Ambassadors and the Director of IA in Side Divisions and INTEL/IA crossover events. I have been in close contact with all of the Ambassadors and Directors and have gotten to know them fairly well. They are all great people and I am happy to work with them.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

- I already have leadership experience, holding the Executive Researcher role for the better part of a month and a half now, I can say that I have helped several Jr. Researchers find their way into our beloved facility and showed them the guidance they needed to be able to work in this pristine environment. I have also already assisted with helping Agents that just passed the IA exam around the facility and showing them what they should be doing and how they should be going about their new role. I have always had a fondness for helping others and this is just a better way to help another division.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have so far written 5 documents and uploaded them to the computer. 2 of those documents have multiple reports in 1 document. I am going to start rewriting the way I write my documents and make them a "Daily Incident Report" whereas there are multiple reports in 1 document that way they can all be overlooked easily and judged quickly. There are many things in my opinion that make a document good but the main thing for me is the effort and time it takes to write out the document. Some documents can be extremely boring or annoying to write but those that stick it out and do it anyway earn my respect because they truly believe and love the work they are doing. Another thing that makes a document good is its organizational skills. If it doesn't look good and appealing to read it's really not worth the trouble.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Ambassador in simple terms are to over-watch other agents and to report any wrongdoings in the IA department to the Director of IA or the Site Advisor of IA. In broader terms, IA Ambassadors do a lot more than others think. Usually when a Clearance 3 personnel from Medical, Research, or GENSEC do anything wrong. an Ambassador is called just to over-watch and make sure it's handled correctly. They are also the ones in charge of training new IA Agents and are required to go to Weekly Meetings to discuss IA as a whole. IA Ambassadors can also write up plans for IA Events, IA Subdivisions, and other miscellaneous IA projects that may want to be done.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I am Agent "Puggo." I remember working for a secret military group in Northern Canada when I stumbled upon an unknown entity. Me and my squad got out of our patrol van and laid fire upon the giant beast. It tanked every bullet we pumped into it and make a dash for us all. We got back in the van and drove through very hilly terrain. We drove towards an old abandoned bunker of some sort with Military guarding the perimeter. We parked our van and stood with the Military force and shot down the beast after some time. Me and my squadron were all taken and Class A'd. I woke up inside the Facility with a group of Ambassadors surrounding me asking me to take a test. I passed the test and was given a key card and told my name was "Agent Puggo".​

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Support

+ Active
+/- Good/Bad Interactions
- Enforcement of Ethics

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022

+ Support

+ Active on the server
+ Experience with CL-4 jobs
+ Active within IA
+ Personal Interactions/Roleplay Ability

brownie points for outstanding PAC3s, you always look phenomenal

Meme Man

Game Master
Game Master
Sep 28, 2022
+ Support

+ Active on the server

+ All good interactions
+ Good guy in general

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+Support

+Acts the most professional in the room
+Have had great interactions
+He Tall

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
+ Support
+ Incredibly active as an IA Agent
+ Great interactions
+ Playtime
+ Holds ethics to the utmost standard

Salem

Dec 16, 2022
+Support
+Very active player
+understands leadership
+knows most CoE/CoE
+CL4 experience​

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
IA logo.png

Accepted
Your application to the Internal Affairs Ambassador team has been accepted, contact an in-game admin for your role and then Myself or Rummer for training. Thank you for your continued work and dedication to Internal Affairs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.