UNGOC Legacy 1SGT - Held
IA Ambassador - Held
MTF E-11 SPC - Held
MTF E-11 PVT - Held
MTF NU-7 PVT - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 ban for minor glitching (DM in regards) and a FRP warn
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Committee Assistant?:
Plenty of previous experience in Jr. CL4 experiences that have given me an extensive knowlage of all the legal documents in the site even the lesser knownHCZ and D-Block access guides. I also have experience in investigations during my time in the IA Subdivision Virtuous.
I am level 195 and have 2300 hours on the server so I definetly have enough experience here for the role.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Committee Assistants in RP?:
Participating/leading in any O5 orderd investigations
Enforcing the Code of Conduct and answering CoC related questions
Authorizing sweeps if no GSD Captain+ is on site
Authorizing AA if needed & if nobody is available to auth it
Interviewing members of departments

Please give some lore about your Overseer Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In 2008 Internal Affairs Ambassador Pupper Tiggle was tasked to investigate Site Advisor Ruckus Murphy's suspicious activities when handling the evidence under Crow Kalishnikovs homicide by █████. After reviewing 470 hours of security camera footage he saw ruckus murphy stealing the H&K P30L used to kill Crow Kalishnikov. Pupper Tiggle requested for a search warrant of Site Advisor Ruckus Murphy and it was granted by Site Director "Lunaro".

During the search of Site Advisor Ruckus Murphy's office a large quantity of cocaine (2 Kilos) and 5 grams of fentanyl along with several pictures of him posing with Crow Kalishnikovs dead body and the gun used to kill him. After analyzing the finger prints on the weapon, and checking the serial numbers against national databases it was determined that the gun belonged to Ruckus Murphy.

After turning in all the evidence found during the investigation Site Advisor Ruckus Murphy was tribunaled and charged for Murder 1, Multiple CoC Violations, and Interference 1. He was subsequently sentenced to life imprisonment as a D-Class personnel. Shortly after Pupper Tiggle was interviewed by █████ for the positition as an Overseer Assisstant.

Last edited:

1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: Mr. Tiggle

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.