[USA] Pupper Tiggle's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:564012286
Discord name: pupper2954
For how long have you played on CG SCP
Almost 2000 hours(1987 Hours), over the course of 8 months, also 1 week 4 days VTime from the past month
In what country are you located? USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Pupper Tiggle V-EV|CRB|HH-3PVT, "Mace" "CS Conscript mc conscript CI"
Civilian name: Joe Litterbum
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic? Yes, but I probably won't be using it
What are your total levels?
20231216030415_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
-Holding-
IA Ambassador
DEA Senior Agent
UNGOC CPT

SCP-096
SCP-22415

-Held-
MTF E-11 SPC
MTF E-11 PVT

MTF NU-7 PVT
CI Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I think 1 ban that hasn't expired yet but its from 6+ months ago and I'm not sure
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
2 Months and 22 Days
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I have been having a lot of fun on DEA lately and would like to move up in the department and be able to handle misbehaving agents, RP with other factions more, and generally be able to do more within the department.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
I have experience hosting tryouts for the UNGOC as well as leadership skills, I enjoy surface combat and have well rounded combative skills.
As an Internal Affairs Ambassador I have extensive knowlage of the FLC, COE, and COC, and can be trusted to follow them. I also already have experience with giving out tests to agents. While I have been removed from Senior Agent in the past I've been trying to make up for my past
and have appealed my NU-7 blacklist. I've also got some experience as the Co-Lead of a subdivision (Virtuous).

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I've written 8 Foundation Research documents that all got excellent grading, as well as a few UNGOC Sampling documents and a weapon testing document.
A Document needs to have proper grammar and punctuation but shouldn't be excessively long, preferably with a few pictures, and I like to use lines to make the documents look better.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?
Permitting or denying MC&D to enter the site to sell their merchandise (CL3 Combatives only)
Negotiate with CI for hostages and stolen SCPs
Giving out the DEA Agent test
Hosting Senior Agent tryouts
Job banning DEA Agents
Blacklisting MC&D
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in

1697311692359.png

Site-65 Personnel File
Clearance Level 4

Date: 12/17/2023
Name: Pupper Tiggle
DOB: 11/7/1984
Height: 191 Centimeters
Weight: 86.5 Kilograms

Pupper Tiggle formerly worked for the canadian army, at the Canadian Forces Base Kingston in Ontario serving at the rank of Warrant Officer.
After a dangerous encounter with several wild instances of SCP-745 him and several other members of his squad were grabbed by External Affairs recruiters and offered jobs working for the Foundation. Needless to say he accepted the offer and began working as an External Affairs Agent at Site-65. Anyone who rejected the offer were amnesticated and released from foundation custody. Several years later he was working at 2:30 AM at surface level when CI launched a frontal raid on the site, he called over comms for backup and with help was able to fend off the Insurgents.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Pupper, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact me directly to arrange a training time.

Status
Not open for further replies.