SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:440283029
Discord name: ryaeuns
For how long have you played on CG SCP: July 1st 2022 (Currently have 5d 10h VTIME)
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):

Foundation - "Pyro"
Chaos Insurgency - "Arsonist" / "Fury"
UNGOC -
Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes, Of Course

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:

Site Manager
Special Agent
Senior Agent
CI Delta

Held:
Site Advisor
MTF Nu-7 COM
MTF Nu-7 CPT
MTF Omega-1 LT
UNGOC CPL

Ethics Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 3 Warnings:

1x NLR/RDM (August 2022)
1x RDM (October 2022)

1x RDM (September 2023)

Why are you applying for Site Director?

I am applying for Site Director as I believe I am capable of being in said Position, my goals as a Site Director are to Update, Implement & Change Site wide & Departmental Policies, as a Site Manager I am still capable of doing this however it has it's downsides as I generally am only able to focus on my Departments & being able to completely focus on Policy changes without the need of a Departmental review would greatly increase the quantity & quality of changes made Site Wide, as the Creation of new Policies or Documents requires lots of intense back and fourth: (Creation > Feedback > Revisions > Feedback > Final Changes > Review > Implementation/More Changes & so on & so fourth)

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

I believe I am Suitable for Site Director for the following Reasons:

Activity

I am a very active member of Site Administration, always available to handle any Internal or External Questions or Concerns any Person(s) may have, While I am In-game I respond quickly to any person(s) queries eg. UNGOC Requesting Access, Researcher requesting a Document to be signed or GSD Requesting to me to authorize and coordinate a Sweep, I am also very active on Discord & TeamSpeak always responding when I get the chance to, solving whatever query it may be.

Professionalism

While on site I maintain a high level of professionalism, knowing when It's acceptable to mess around & when to be serious, Always encouraging members of the foundation to not do anything unprofessional in the eyes of others & keeping all the silliness in the correct setting eg. Inside Bunks or in Kill house.

Leadership

I have lots of Leadership capabilities, as a Previous Nu-7 Commander & as a Current Special Agent & CI-Delta I always encourage everyone to lead by example and do not excuse any misbehaving which is always handled accordingly, when handling issues it's important to gather the viewpoint from the accused person(s) before choosing punishment as well as their intent behind what they had done, every member of the foundation deserves to have a fair & reasonably thought out punishment.

Standards

I will ensure every Department & it's Leadership are upheld above the Standards set in the Code of Conduct & Code Ethics & Intervene only when the Leadership refuses to intervene or the Leadership themselves are not Upholding said standards, It's important to conversate with the Department before giving any punishment to any Department Member or Leader

Documentation

I have proven to be Great at creating and managing Documentation as Site Administration & Plan to implement more Documents in the future to further benefit the Foundation & It's goals, One example of my expertise on Documentation would be my UNGOC Access Policies Document, that had been written by myself & will be updated if any changes need to be made.

and much more...

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

Authorizing Advanced Armoury

Authorizing D-Block Sweeps
Approving Research test documents
Interviewing members of Site Staff
Overseeing Departments and giving feedback to their Department Leaders

Improving External Relations with Groups of Interest (Specifically UNGOC)

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Gregory Shmitt (CODENAME: "Pyro")
Date of Birth: Jan/17/1998
Country of Birthplace: Alberta, Canada
Clearance Level: 4

THE BEGINNING

From humble beginnings as a chef cooking for the Medical staff, becoming a Combative medic assisting Epsilon-11 with Containment breaches, Helping GENSEC with D-Block sweeps to becoming a member of MTF Nu-7 flying through the ranks, even becoming the Commander, Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" has always led by example to foundation personnel, with the help of Site Administration he did a great job during his time.

Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" has always been Inspired by those who keep the site in order, from the Site Administration to Site Command, from Managing Departments to Writing Documents for personnel both caught his eye on applying, but he had to choose one... so Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" went with the Site Administration, as his long experience within Nu-7 has made him somewhat of a Leader himself, Implementing and changing how Nu-7 works for the greater good to then pass onto the now Commander "Joese".

Nu-7 would never be the same without "Pyro" but was better than ever with the new COM "Joese" & LTCOM "Zeus" ready to ensure Nu-7 is and will always be the great and amazing Regiment "Pyro" always knew it to be, with lots of amazing members of Nu-7 becoming Commissioned Officers it was time for Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" to take a new journey within Site-56 as a member of Site Administration.

He would shortly write in his Application for Site Advisor to the Site Director Caboose & Site Managers Khan & Penumbra, hoping to do just as he wanted, to ensure everything in foundation is kept on track, to ensure every Department has what it needs to thrive more than ever & to assist Senior personnel with any questions or concerns they have regarding their department.

JOINING SITE ADMINISTRATION

Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt Joined Site Administration March 20th [REDACTED] there was much to come upon the horizon for him, he had been appointed to oversee MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" which was a home away from home but it was comfortable enough for him to enjoy his time as a Site Advisor, He loved working with Nu-7 very much, helping them Improve the Department with the removal and additions of many policies.
It had been a few months of being a Site Advisor within Site Administration, many had surpassed him & many had left, he'd seen multiple directors in his time but one stood out to him... Site Director Havoc, Havoc was an amazing director, always reaching out to his Administration he became the Director of.

On a late afternoon, Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt was speaking with [REDACTED] outside of the Medical bay when Site Director Havoc had called him to Core Sector, as talks within Site Administration for misconduct were usually private he was unsure to what was to happen when he arrived.

Site Director Havoc approached Site Advisor Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt, discussing everything he'd done for the Administration, shortly after asking Gregory Shmitt to hand over his Site Administration Access Card... Reaching into his pocket Site Director Havoc had another Access Card & handed it to Gregory Shmitt, looking down at the Card it read:

Clearance 4
Site Manager
Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt

Being Promoted to Site Manager, Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt had a number of new responsibilities, with a few notable ones being the responsibility of Helping & Assisting new Site Advisors with acclimating to the Administration, Upkeeping at least two Departments & Assisting with everything & Anything anyone on site had any queries or troubles with.

Site Manager Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt looked forward to working with many new people within the Administration, hoping to help those as he was once helped... soon that day would come with the resignation of Site Director Havoc, so he wrote in his Application to Site Command & hoped for the best...

Until Next time...

CURRENT DAY
Site Manager Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt However much he wanted the position wasn't placed into the position of Site Director, his Associate Lunaro was, while Pyro was frustrated at the fact of not being accepted for a position he wanted dearly he was grateful that he'd be working alongside another great member of Site-65.

Lunaro & Pyro were a great duo to the Administration, however Pyro being a manager he worked quite well with Lunaro assisting him with as much work as possible & being the figurehead of Site Administration whilst he wasn't on. both had got so much work done during Lunaros time but in early December Lunaro would tell Pyro that he'd be stepping down from Site Director come New Years or Christmas

With New Years coming soon & Site Director Lunaro Resigning Soon Site Manager Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt knew he would be given another chance applying for Site Director, on that Christmas day Lunaro would turn in his Card, no longer the Site Director, Pyro had shortly after placed in his application for Site Director to Site Command & waited patiently

Until Next time...

WE FIENDING!

Last edited:

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+ support been SA for the longest I believe so most experience but tough competition with other applicants idk

Status
Not open for further replies.