Held:
Site Advisor
Ethics Assistant
MTF Nu-7 COM
MTF Nu-7 CPT
MTF Omega-1 LT

UNGOC CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

3x Warnings: All of which are for RDM & are expired.

Why are you applying for Site Director?

I am applying for Site Director for numerous reasons, I am dedicated to the position I currently hold as Site Manager, I have been in Site Administration for 10 Months & counting, as Site Director I believe I will be capable to push out more policies & RP enhancements in a more efficient & effective manner than I am able to as Site Manager, I will provide regular Departmental & Site Wide changes that I will push through regularly, having all votes & feedback locked in by Saturday allowing Site Administration to finalize everything by the day of our meeting. I believe that I am the Site Director the site's in need of to Improve RP relations between Departments & GoIs, my only Goal which can be branched off into more Goals is to when I finally leave Site Administration is to make an Impact on the Administration & to the Sites overall Health as well that will have an Impact long after my departure.

All in all I believe I am definitely qualified for the position of Site Director.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
Activity

I am an active member of Site Administration as a Site Manager, seen commonly to Research, Medical, General Security & Nu-7 Personnel, usually assisting Site Personnel with any questions they may have, documents they may need to have approved for research purposes or sampling. as well being on TeamSpeak for a large amount of time, however not always on my PC, I respond to any queries in a timely manner on TeamSpeak as well as both discord, which If I am currently not on Site is the best way to reach me. I actively hold a Playtime of roughly 5-7 Days on average which usually only dips if I am on an active LOA.

Professionalism

Professionalism has been something I've been striving to see on Site more regularly, with directly discouraging foundation personnel from being Toxic towards anyone regardless of Role/Position, as well as discouraging any toxicity between CI & Foundation, furthermore I have made countless announcements through out time to various groups of people to stay professional and to not encourage or participate in toxicity towards others, it's just a game after all.

Leadership

I have lots of Leadership capabilities, as a Previous Nu-7 Commander & as a Current Special Agent & CI-Delta I always encourage everyone to lead by example and do not excuse any misbehaving which is always handled accordingly, when handling issues it's important to gather the viewpoint from the accused person(s) before choosing punishment as well as their intent behind what they had done, every member of the foundation deserves to have a fair & reasonably thought out punishment.

Standards

I will ensure every Department & it's Leadership are upheld above the Standards set in the Code of Conduct & Code Ethics & Intervene only when the Leadership refuses to intervene or the Leadership themselves are not Upholding said standards, It's important to conversate with the Department before giving any punishment to any Department Member or Leader

Documentation

I have proven to be Great at creating and managing Documentation as Site Administration & Plan to implement more Documents in the future to further benefit the Foundation & It's goals, One example of my expertise on Documentation would be my UNGOC Access Policies Document, that had been written by myself & will be updated if any changes need to be made, below I have linked two Documents that I have created during my time as Site Administration:

I have also refurbished the current Site Administration Handbook making it a lot less crowded with useless information as well as adding other important information that Site Administration definitely may need to read.
and much more...

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

(Will be Including Site Director Responsibilities)

• Encouraging, Participating & Creating small & large Roleplay Scenarios for groups of players or departments
  • Updating, Removing or Adding Site wide or Departmental policies
  • Appointing MTF Epsilon-11 / Nu-7 Commanders
  • Internally Promoting Site Managers from Site Advisors
  • Accepting Site Advisor Applications
  • Accepting Medical, External Affairs, General Security Directors / Chiefs
  • Reviewing & Grading Departmental reviews done by Site Administration members
  • Handling UNGOC Relations
  • Authorizing Advanced Armoury
  • Completing Departmental Reviews
  • Ensuring Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics & Legal Codex is enforced

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Gregory Shmitt (CODENAME: "Pyro")
Date of Birth: Jan/17/1998
Country of Birthplace: Alberta, Canada
Clearance Level: 4

THE BEGINNING

From humble beginnings as a chef cooking for the Medical staff, becoming a Combative medic assisting Epsilon-11 with Containment breaches, Helping GENSEC with D-Block sweeps to becoming a member of MTF Nu-7 flying through the ranks, even becoming the Commander, Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" has always led by example to foundation personnel, with the help of Site Administration he did a great job during his time.

Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" has always been Inspired by those who keep the site in order, from the Site Administration to Site Command, from Managing Departments to Writing Documents for personnel both caught his eye on applying, but he had to choose one... so Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" went with the Site Administration, as his long experience within Nu-7 has made him somewhat of a Leader himself, Implementing and changing how Nu-7 works for the greater good to then pass onto the now Commander "Joese".

Nu-7 would never be the same without "Pyro" but was better than ever with the new COM "Joese" & LTCOM "Zeus" ready to ensure Nu-7 is and will always be the great and amazing Regiment "Pyro" always knew it to be, with lots of amazing members of Nu-7 becoming Commissioned Officers it was time for Gregory Shmitt "Pyro" to take a new journey within Site-56 as a member of Site Administration.

He would shortly write in his Application for Site Advisor to the Site Director Caboose & Site Managers Khan & Penumbra, hoping to do just as he wanted, to ensure everything in foundation is kept on track, to ensure every Department has what it needs to thrive more than ever & to assist Senior personnel with any questions or concerns they have regarding their department.

JOINING SITE ADMINISTRATION

Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt Joined Site Administration March 20th [REDACTED] there was much to come upon the horizon for him, he had been appointed to oversee MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" which was a home away from home but it was comfortable enough for him to enjoy his time as a Site Advisor, He loved working with Nu-7 very much, helping them Improve the Department with the removal and additions of many policies.
It had been a few months of being a Site Advisor within Site Administration, many had surpassed him & many had left, he'd seen multiple directors in his time but one stood out to him... Site Director Havoc, Havoc was an amazing director, always reaching out to his Administration he became the Director of.

On a late afternoon, Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt was speaking with [REDACTED] outside of the Medical bay when Site Director Havoc had called him to Core Sector, as talks within Site Administration for misconduct were usually private he was unsure to what was to happen when he arrived.

Site Director Havoc approached Site Advisor Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt, discussing everything he'd done for the Administration, shortly after asking Gregory Shmitt to hand over his Site Administration Access Card... Reaching into his pocket Site Director Havoc had another Access Card & handed it to Gregory Shmitt, looking down at the Card it read:

Clearance 4
Site Manager
Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt

BECOMING SITE MANAGER

Recently being promoted to Site Manager by Site Director Havoc had given both Pyro & new position & new responsibilities, being able to Oversee both two departments & two Site Advisors and their work effort he was grateful.

Site Manager Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt looked forward to working with many new people within the Administration, hoping to help those as he was once helped & to his prevail, that day would come very soon...

Site Director Havoc had announced his resignation & with that all said & done Site Manager Pyro had placed his application to the O5 Council...

WORKING ALONGSIDE LUNARO

Pyro had put up an amazing fight against Lunaro on the position of Site Director but in the end, Lunaro had been chosen, although he was frustrated due to not receiving the position of Site Director he was happy to at least be working under someone he'd loved working with, within the Administration, the two had put in a lot of work within the Administration during Lunaro's time as Director but it was soon to be the end of Lunaro's Reign.

Lunaro had announced they would be resigning from Site Director come New Years, which both saddened & excited Pyro.

Pyro had placed his application to the O5 Council & alongside him two other contenders had placed their applications as well, Skyfire & Plug.

CURRENT DAY

A new Site Director was chosen...

It was not Site Manager Pyro, rather, It was Site Advisor Plug, although Plug hadn't had as much experience within the Administration as Pyro had the council had spoken, & as time past he begun to lose any hope that'd he ever become Site Director until one day, but It wouldn't be much longer until he was given another chance at the Position he desired...

With the Mysterious Disappearance of Site Director Plug, Pyro Had wanted to give it once last shot at Site Director, so on that day he submitted his Application to the O5 Council for review, all he could do was wait & so he did...

Until Next time...

Music & Melodies!

Last edited:

Basharhalo

Apr 1, 2023
Hawally, Kuwait
+Support
The amount of applications and dedication this dude has is literally insane.
He has made more SD applications than I have made captain applications, just give him his well deserved role already

Reactions: Pyro

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
Can people even apply when a demotion appeal is up? seems weird if someone gets appealed and have two SDs

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Can people even apply when a demotion appeal is up? seems weird if someone gets appealed and have two SDs
Was told I can apply! If his appeal Is accepted, I would be denied & If not then it would take it's route, either way SA needs a SD as soon as possible, so either result Is fine with me.

Reactions: Chad

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
FD8FF273-5A08-46BD-A949-73D67210F8B9-removebg-preview.png

+ Support
Hello, @Pyro
today I will be giving you a
+ Support from the UK as you have been a part of SA for a long time now and have massive experience within the Site Manager role. There are many qualities that you posses and would be great to see you put them into use, as a Site Director on the US server. You application looks good and provides a lot of info, but also shows that you are dedicated on getting this role. US currently needs a Site Director due to the situation with “Plug” and I believe you would be a great fit.

Good Luck,

Site Manager Mark “Billy” Bob

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Hello this is the UK Site Director.
I would like to just tell you that pyro has actually attempted to make contact with us to see if we could get possible policies on the same line as US. I notice he is always very interactive with others and there for I am +Supporting his application

Status
Not open for further replies.