[USA] Pyro's 3rd Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, this guy is pretty cool he should totally apply for staff or something first. Get some other roles before directing the foundation +supp

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
It is with great sadness that I write this, RIP Plug ✊

+support Probably one of the more active and senior SA members, has helped with issues or just general stuff in DEA, would prob do well

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023
[Insert biggest +support to be given]
Compared to other candidates, I've seen Pyro on the most out of all of them. I think compared to the rest of our current Site Admin team, he's ready to hold the responsibility of Site Director. Of course, however, we'll see how this all goes in the first place depending on what he does.

I do expect good to come from this, though.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support

The only choice for Site Director, he is a very very influential member on the site. He has been in SA for quite a bit and I think this is going to be his next step.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support

I've known Pyro for the entirety of my time on the server, just about a year and a half, and he has always shown that he is a good leader and he knows his shit. He's proven that he is a good leader, and deserves to get Director.

• Love
Reactions: Pyro

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

I've known Pyro for the entirety of my time on the server, just about a year and a half, and he has always shown that he is a good leader and he knows his shit. He's proven that he is a good leader, and deserves to get Director.
that feeling when... first person I met on the server

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

740234792304.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been chosen Congratulations.

Greetings, After discussion between the council we have come to the conclusion that after your extremely long time in SA that you are fit for Site Director we expect great things from you

Welcome.

Reactions: Gure and Scopes
Status
Not open for further replies.