Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dzxvys
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 6D 6H
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPL "Pyro"
Chaos name (include your rank): Viktor the III (recruit, I never play CI)
Civilian name: Gregory the Civi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:440283029
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recieved only One warn, I believe it was 2Months ago for RDM whilst playing as a D-Class.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, but not on garrys mod
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, this is the 1st RP server I Have played.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I experience a lot of interactions, some pleasant and some but very few are unpleasant, I think i'd be able to clean up a lot of the naughty things as they happen around me so it doesn't effect those around as it can get very fustrating when someone shouts something obsurd at you or RDMs you or/and other members of the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As an active member of the community In-game I believe that I can achieve much more as one of the staff members of CN, I may not have any experience as a GMOD staff member but I am willing to learn the ropes and maybe one day help others as I was helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions

-No Gmod Staffing Experience
-Decent App

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Pyro ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your review when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.