List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Consultant (holding)
CI-D (holding)
GOC 1SGT (holding)
MTF E-11 SPC (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have no kicks/bans/warnings​

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I am always committed when assigned a task and strive to complete it to the best of my ability. I have been actively involved in the medical field and, in my early days in general security, was among the few who cared about the unfair treatment of D-Class personnel. I often wished I could do more to assist them. I possess a strong understanding of the Legal Codex and CoE, gained through my time with Internal Affairs and instances where I had to enforce them, particularly in the medbay and during my time in security. I have consistently demonstrated a willingness to assist D-Class personnel, whether guiding them in the work program's initial stages or helping regulars navigate the permit authorization process. My desire to contribute more has always been present.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
Listen to D-Class Personnel concerns and assist them in obtaining work permits and logging them accordingly. Collaborate with Internal Affairs to enforce the CoE and Legal Codex. Follow Ethics Committee orders, such as creating documents and conducting interviews with departments on ethical matters. Approve the Advanced Armory if no higher-ups are on-site, with authorization depending on the severity of the Containment Breach. Authorize KOS in D-Block under Code 2 circumstances when no higher-ups are present. Maintain an approachable demeanor for problem-solving and enhance role-play experiences for all parties.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what story-lines they would be involved in:

Rai has always been passionate about helping others, whether it be Foundation staff or D-Class personnel. From the very beginning, she stood out as one of the rare individuals in GSD who consistently advocated for the ethical treatment of D-Class and assisted them in obtaining work permits, even during her time as a combat medic. While content as a consultant for a considerable period, Rai harbored a desire to contribute more, recognizing the limitations of consultants in making a substantial impact. This realization became more pronounced when she witnessed the unethical execution of a hostile Group of Interest.

The breaking point occurred when Rai stepped out of the med bay to witness Nu-7 proudly parading a Chaos Insurgency member, publicly declaring an impending firing line. Outraged, she immediately called into CL4 communications, demanding accountability for the authorization and urging Nu-7's commander to rein in their operatives. Although Internal Affairs eventually arrived to de-escalate the situation, Rai felt compelled to take more direct action. Upon returning to the medical leadership office, she promptly filled out an application and emailed the Ethics Committee, expressing her intent to contribute and make a difference in ensuring ethical conduct within the Foundation.

Last edited:

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
CL 4 experience/Great Consultant
Whatever Department/GOI she is in, she is always the first to get shit done. (Lots of documents educating others on how to make cures/treat diseases).
Knows what the job entails.
Clean application, I am jealous.

Don't let her be my boss! (Joke)

She really included that unethical execution I responded to in her lore! That's hilarious. Anyway, she's perfect for the job. Imagine her getting assigned to the medical department.. it'll be perfect. Good Luck to you Foxwell.

h4b1t

Dec 19, 2023
Germany
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
-Literally one of the best consultants out there and she has plenty of CL4 experience
-you can rely on her no matter what and she has so much experience in every field
-great at rp and overall really nice person to talk to
-she would definitely be perfect for the job!!!

KingCrusader911

Mar 5, 2023
OIP__1_-removebg-preview.png

+MEGA SUPPORT
Foxwell here has brought back a good RP aspect back to this server. Even in C.I. she has never underperformed in a RP scenario. Always goes above and beyond with DOC work. Amazing person and downright just a phenomenal RP leader.

Would be a huge L if not accepted. ong ong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holding
> •| CI-C MCOM "Insane"

> •| IA (whitelist)

> • | DEA (whitelist)

> • | Tech Expert [WVC-3] Lord of the Cones

Held
> • | O-1 SPC "Technician"

> • | GOC-LCPL Balthazar "Dorn" Franz
======================================================================================================

"Glory to the Engineer"
"Insanity, is the first step to victory."

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Last edited:

The Guardian

Sep 22, 2023
+ Support

Fox is smart and passionate, she'd be great for the role :>

(Don't let her go any higher tho I need her in GOC, thanks.)

Kaido0

Sep 23, 2023
+Support
+One of the few people who really play Rp when need to.
+Good experience in a Lot of fields as Ci Mtf Medical and GOC
- A good person overall.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1ec5838b980ba6ebbc4454581a78d35ecac7a7f6_00-removebg-preview.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee

To: Rai Fenmore

Hello Consultant, the Committee has evaluated your application and deemed you a suitable representative for the Committee. As such, we are happy to announce your acceptance into our ranks as an Ethics Assistant.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Committee for any information.

-From Ethics Committee Member, Espeon "Eeveelution" Vastila

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.