-Site Advisor [Held]
-Director of Internal Affairs [Held]
-CI-D [Held]
-MTF Nu7 SPC [Held]
-MTF E-11 PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No i have not

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for Ethics Committee Member because I would like to continue my experience through ethics and go into a more suitable role for me. During my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant I have gained a plethora of knowledge and skills that I feel would make my time as an Ethics Member more impactful and help guide new members in the future and also help guide new Assistants into their role.

I have thought long about this and why I would apply for this position and I know that I am ready for this position in the foundation. I have worked hard within all my positions and showed ambition and thrive to do the best I can for what I do and I feel Ethics is where my heart is and I know I can excel into this position and help Ethics thrive within the foundation.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I am the best candidate for this position because of my experience within the site as a whole. I have been within ethics for around 5 months and before that I was within Internal Affairs since I first joined the server. I have worked closely within ethics and watched as new members came in and members have left. My current roles have also shown that I have the experience as a leader and as a member of the foundation. I am a very active member within the foundation. During my time on the server I have held pretty much CL4 Positions with only IA Agent being my secondary role before I went for my positions. I moved into Site Admin to gain more senior position knowledge and get a better understanding within that area. During my time in Site Admin as an Advisor and a Manager i worked closer with Ethics Members which made me understand more on how they work internally compared to what i would see as an Ethics Committee Assistant. During my granted short time as an O5 Council member I have seen how they work with departments and other CL5 members as well and has given me more knowledge on what is expected of an Ethics Member.

I understand my time as an Council Member has not been long and some people will look at this differently but i understand what is expected as a roleplay leader from this position and i know i can fill those shoes better within ethics and i can continue to strive and work within the department and build better relations between all GOIs and Departments.

During my time in Site Admin i helped out with medical and there issues and helped the Directors revive the department to where it is now. I issued out projects along side other Site Admin members and helped with projects. During my time as Manager I took on more of a leader role and helped out other departments along side my advisors and continued to create RP between departments. During this time i also helped vote on new advisors and dpt. leaders which helped me get a better understanding on managing departs overall.

I have great communication skills that are needed for ethics and I know I can keep a strong link between Site Admin and Site Command and all departments below. My experience within Department leaders and Site Admin have given me great leadership skills and how to run a department and help fix issues and create RP to make the foundation enjoyable for all members of the Foundation and GOIs.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-Ensuring welfare of all site personnel
-Keeping up with D-Class welfare
-Giving out orders to Omega-1
-Assigning tasks to Ethics Committee Assistants
-Authorizing D-class terminations in D-Block
-Attending Site Command/Site Admin meetings
-Working alongside O5 Council when needed
-Upkeep the Code Of Ethics on site and maintain it.
-Authorizing AA to site personnel during codes
-Assigning new Directors to Internal Affairs
-Work with tribunals on site
-Keep relations between GOIs and attending meetings

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Going over Director Of Internal Affairs applications
-Go over Ethics Committee Assistant applications
-Handles level 2 demotion appeals
-Assisting in discord discussions with other CL5 and Snr CL4 members

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1727691512150.gif
Shame!
Shame!
Shame!
Your forefathers on the council are deeply disappointed
russell-crowe-maximus.gif

Having said that, I do remember most people being confused on why you did not go for ethics when you initially applied for O5, so I guess this makes sense?
Just fyi tho, O5 -> Ethics is a pretty hefty demotion
good luck tho
(+support)
thumbs-up.gif

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.”

- Former Overseer ‘The Gladiator’

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

I don’t see any objections to why he shouldn’t get this position besides one thing. You just recently got O5, but now you are switching to the opposite tree of SC a bit after. This is okay but I don’t wish to see you swapping around so much, best of luck!

Jun 4, 2023
Raixin, you're more than qualified to be in this position. I think you're a good fit. However, I would've hoped how often you reassured me along with my colleagues at the time that you were completely interested in O5 would've been the whole and complete truth.

I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors if you are chosen to be an ECM.

Reactions: Dr Random K.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
+support
Here's how I see it
O5 can be a fun opportunity, just as any other job on the server. And just like any other job, the people who you're surrounded by can effect how enjoyable being on the job is. If you feel alienated because of the people around you simply due to the fact you originated in one faction over the the other, then they are not as accepting as they seem to be and you have the right to leave.
If O5 is not enjoyable because people are far too stuck up to accept and welcome you, then you have every right to go for a position you'd be much happier and comfortable in.

Status
Not open for further replies.