[USA] Raixin/Matt 'Morale' Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2022
+Support

The demotion application goes crazy!!!
Now I actually got to spoke to Raixin I will say I have got a better view on him and I believe Ethics is a whole better position for him as he loves to RP but also represent himself as a Public figure something a member of the O5 obviously can not do that much compared to Ethics

And he does come from a lot of Ethics/O-1 background so I believe he'll do good.

Raixin, you're more than qualified to be in this position. I think you're a good fit. However, I would've hoped how often you reassured me along with my colleagues at the time that you were completely interested in O5 would've been the whole and complete truth.

I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors if you are chosen to be an ECM.
This.

Jan 9, 2024
I won't say much for +support or -support, and I know my thoughts aren't the most important but the one of the main issues I have with you wanting to transfer over to ethics. You haven't been O5 for even three weeks before trying to transfer out. I understand that you have alot more interest in ethics, but why apply for a postion if you are not going to hold it and put the effort into. Why seek out the postion if you aren't fully commited to it. I see this as in a sense burning bridges, when instead of applying for 05 you could of waited for a new ecm slot to open up

• Love
Reactions: The Guardian
Status
Not open for further replies.