IA Ambassador

CL3
E-11 PVT
SCP

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have zero warnings/bans/kicks

-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying for the Director of IA because I want to advance my role in the department, I feel that I have the skills to guide this department to a higher standard. I want to continue the legacy past directors and current have planted in this department and bring new ideas to the table on how we can improve on areas that are lacking. Since coming to this foundation I have always been apart of ethics either as an Agent to an Ambassador and now an ECA so I would like to keep my ways in this role and continue to make my own legacy.

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I believe I am a suitable canidate for the recently opened slot of Director of IA. This is because I have great leadership and communication skills as well as being an active foundation member. During my time as an ambassador, I have shown that I can teach other agents how to excel in the field and guide them when they feel like they aren't doing the best. I also always help out my fellow Ambassadors in any way I can whenever necessary. I feel with my fresh mindset in this role I will be able to help with ideas and how we can better the department from a different perspective. Whilst I may not be the most experienced among the current ambassadors, but I feel that I still a qualified candidate for Director with the knowledge and skills that I possess. I want to be able to help this department thrive and I believe I will be able to do that and continue with what past directors left to the next Director. Due to my time zone, I am active on both high pop and low pop server times so I'll be able to assist agents and ambassadors anytime so no player feels left in the dark. I feel with my experience as a CL4 on two jobs i am well versed on how the foundation works as well and where i would stand in the foundation.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Responbilities of Director are:

-Holding meetings in the department
-Training new Ambassadors
-Upkeep of CoE, CoC, FLC in the foundation
-Supervise over the department
-Prepare new investigations and pass down to the ambassadors
-Updating Ethics with ongoing investagations
-Updating and continuing department protocols and policys
-

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Riley Anderson was born in Sydney Australia to a not so wealthy family, his fathe a truck driver and his mother a chef for an old pub in the suburb of Blacktown.
Riley was in school one day and was asked by his teacher what he would like to do when he was older which he replied "I want to be apart of the RAAF Miliatry Police" he really enjoyed watching police type shows with the time he had with his father when he was home and always aspired to be like his uncle who was in the RAAF and would always try and ask his uncle what was needed to for him to get into that which he would always laugh and say "Eat your veggies like your mother tells you and get strong then we will talk"
Riley was in year 10 at this stage and was steadily going through his classes passing his classes with top marks trying his best to get those grades he needed so he could one day get into the RAAF but was starting to have second thoughts on what he really wanted to be. He was starting to get really into the laws of the country and what was to be upheld so once he was able to choose his electives into the senior year he chose legal studies.
10 years had passed since he started his legal studies and he had finally scored himself a spot in a law firm in Paramatta and was quickly climbing the ranks and completing what was needed to become a great lawyer. He was recognised as a knowledgeable and respected person in the firm and was tasked with some heavy cases in court but was always able to get the best virdict that worked for his clients.

-----10 Months had passed-----

Riley was called into his bosses office on a thursday afternoon and was asked to sit down. As Riley sat down his boss pushes a document and a brief case across the table "Hey Riley" he says " I have a big case for you over in New Zealand if you are up for the task?" Riley looks at the document and looks back up "Uh..um Sure! but sir when will this court case be? " he says suprised but confidently. "It's on monday at 1000h i need you on the plane by Saturday 0600h so you can get your notes ready and finalised by the court on the monday morning at 0800h" he takes a breath "I know this seems out of the blue but they have asked for you specifically i'm unsure on why but they have seen your preformance and have requested it. Everything is paid for of course" Riley sits for a moment letting it sink in, after all this is what he has been trying to do climb the ranks and be the best lawyer he can be. "Understood sir, i will start to pack my things and get my notes ready!" Riley gets up and starts to head out then he feels a hand grab his shoulder... "Good luck out there kiddo you will do great things i'm sure of it"

-----Saturday-----

Riley wakes up to his alarm 0330h he gets up like any other morning brushes his teeth, showers. He grabs his bags and calls for the taxi.
On his way to the airport he feels nervous but quickly ignores it, he pulls up to Sydney International Airport as he hops out of the taxi a man is standing there "Riley Anderson" he says "Yes hello..uh who are you?" Riley replies "I have been told to meet you here" Riley looks at him but doesn't think anything out of the blue and just grabs his bags and they walk into the airport. Riley gets through security no issues and feels it is time for a drink after all he has deserved it, the man tells him he will go grab them the drinks whilst Riley should look over his notes on the case. 20 Minutes has passed and the man finally comes back hands Riley the drinks and tells him he will be back he needs to use the bathroom, as the man walks away Riley takes a sip of his beer and puts it back down and continues his notes, after 5 minutes Riley starts to feel woozy but thinks he might be tired and tries to push through
---BLANK---

---Fast forward 3 years after the incident---

Riley has been working as an IA Ambassador for quite some time under the direction of his Directors and fellow ambassadors. During this time he has fulfilled plenty of tasks, making sure personel are working with the COE/COC/FLC and carrying out arrests when needed. He has observed many researchers and guards fulfilling their duties and making sure nothing is being done that shouldn't be. Riley felt worn out but at the same time felt a sense of achievement helping other IA and Ambassadors below him he felt that one day he would be able to help guide this depart to greatness. Riley continued to push through and upkeep what the foundation policys and continue setting a standard.

-----4 months later-----

Riley had just finished for the day, was on his way down to his office when he was approached by his Director "Recker" but something seemed off, he looked different but then again he could of just been tired but "Recker" held out his ID card *Site Advisor "Recker"* Riley put out his hand and congratulated "Recker" on his promotion after that Riley sat down in his office to finish off some arrest reports and finalise some incident reports when he started to think, "What is gonna happen now if "Recker" is gone? They are gonna need a new Deputy soon i might have a look into it and see if i have a chance" Riley sat for quiet some time and then just started to type up his application for promotion and in hopes that maybe someone will notice his achievements and consider it. Riley sends the email and turns his computer off and heads off for the night patiently waiting for some news.

Last edited:

Alexander Kovalski

Dec 24, 2023
-support , You kind of new and i think need more time, I not saying you not good, but think should get more time, also you playing more as a Eca then ambassador.

Reactions: Raixin

Gordon Gudgeon

Sep 20, 2023
+Support

Raixin is a responsible, meticulous, and an understanding person. He knows and understands the legal codex and the code of ethics better than most people I know. He has shown proficiency in both administrative and practical senses as an ambassador on a multitude of occasions. I think he would make an excellent director.

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
-support , You kind of new and i think need more time, I not saying you not good, but think should get more time, also you playing more as a Eca then ambassador.
Thank you for you're feedback, i do feel you would of seen me only on eca at just pure luck because i do generally even both jobs out :)

Alexander Kovalski

Dec 24, 2023
Thank you for you're feedback, i do feel you would of seen me only on eca at just pure luck because i do generally even both jobs out :)
Just to be clear, I'm not saying you won't be good, I just think you need more time and more experience first 🙏🏽

Pawzz

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
+Support Fantastic Ambassador, would lead IA well :D

Chii

Aug 20, 2023
++++SUPPORT

-Raixin is rather new in comparison to some other applicants, however I personally don't think it matters when during that short time hes managed to show a demeanor that is 110% consistent with what one would come to expect of a departmental lead. He is very active and enjoys reaching out to the people he works along side. I have never once seen him over reach to obtain more power, or dangle the power he has over other peoples heads. Quite frankly, he is one of the best applicants that could possibly apply, filling the shoes of Recker who I personally found to be a fantastic department head in my beloved Internal Affairs is going to be a tall order, but I personally believe as someone who has immense passion for IA that Raixin is absolutely the guy for it.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.