What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-No MTF or CI roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No kicks, bans or warns.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-I'd like to assist and further develop The Department of Intelligence.
Having a very nice feel for it already, I believe I can assist The Department of Intelligence.
Having a keen interest in GOIs, I believe with my leadership skills/recon tactics, I can help build The Foundations information.
I also simply just would like to help The Foundation in every way possible, and with this, I'm able to better.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-With my own experience with other servers in information gathering.
And my own kind of ability to predict enemy movements/responses.
I make quite a good fit for gathering intel/info, and being able to counter-strike enemies.
I also believe I have well leadership skills, I believe I can coordinate strike teams/intel teams if need be.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-At-least 40+ Documents on Intruders/Enemy Forces collectively.
I believe it's all details and sorting.
Meaning I wouldn't just write in a personal note for each document I write, I'd actually line it with certain parts,
such as Info, Interrogation, Course of Action Taken, etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-Assuring the SCP Foundation remains Clandestine at all times,
making sure the public isn't exposed to The SCP Foundation and what's contained inside it.
Performing covert ops to gather intel or GOIs or to reobtain potentially leaked documentation.
They are also the group that handles things like disinformation/misinformation.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born 02/23/20██,
Rasare was born in ████████, Texas with a loving family. Having an gift with deduction and social negotiations and different talents, Rasare graduated Valedictorian of his Highschool at the age of 14, after multiple University audits and courses, through a contract selection process from the university, being noted by The Department of Defense, he was quickly brought in to the Army as a 75th Ranger Regimental Reconnaissance Company Officer () at the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. He served in Afghanistan and ████ on 3 different total deployments doing mostly intel gathering and HVT securing.
After an instance of SCP-1788-1 was located near his outpost, hunting down Afghani Teenagers after a routine security check for terroristic activities, the instance became extremely violent, and was unable to be neutralized, but rather contested so that no more harm would come to others, foundation units & command quickly came to find out Rasare and a few others were able to stand his ground just long enough for Foundation Agents to arrive.
Upon discovery, the foundation was fairly quick to give Rasare a job as Site Security, stationed at Site-██
But, quickly moved on to intelligence after his mental gifts were found out by a selection test given by his seniors.

Rasare has already been in several campaigns/storylines relating to Chaos Insurgency, Surface interactions/breaches, and containing possibly leaked information. And of course, ensuring the foundation's security assets.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
From the Department of Intelligence (D.O.I) eye-xxl.png

Greetings Agent Spooky,

For the time being we have decided to reject your application
but this isn't the door shutting for you my friend as we are
logging you down in case the position opens back up. I am