• IA Ambassador - Holding
  • CI Alpha - Holding
  • SCP-096 - Holding
  • MTF Nu-7 SGT - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2 ERP Warns
  • 1 RDM Warn
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is my rich and in-depth experience in working underneath Ethics in enforcing the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Department Policies as well as my leadership experience and capabilities. Since my time in the community, I've managed to orient myself to be Ethics focused. Ethics to me were always the people that had a visible face. Someone that can easily be recognized. My various positions since my time in joining Civil Networks includes becoming an IA Ambassador, and current Co-Lead to the Virtuous Subunit within Internal Affairs that focuses on MTF Investigations; as well as Omega-1 Command Sergeant where I lead our team of NCOs and Enlisted soldiers to operational excellence and assist in mentoring new recruits for the regiment. Holding these positions shows that I have what it takes to enforce the Code of Ethics and the will of the Ethics Committee, and that I remain loyal to the cause. In fact, one of my commendations in Omega-1 is from the Ethics Committee itself for loyalty to the committee and the regiment!

My leadership capabilities extend far beyond my current accomplishments and responsibilities in the community, however. In the past, I've managed a community of over 3,000 individuals, and have had other various leadership experiences including being a platform manager for a popular steam game. These leadership experiences combined with my drive to mentor others makes me an exceptional candidate, and those above me can rest assured that the mission will be done right and those under me will be lead with confidence.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Carrying out orders handed down from the Ethics Committee.
- Authorizing AA or D-Class terms past airlock when no SA+ is on site.
- Enforcing the Code of Ethics.
- Conducting reviews of departments and holding interviews to ensure that department satisfaction is top notch.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1995:
Henry Blackburn was born on July 2nd, 1995 in the city of Bethesda, Maryland. While growing up, Henry took a strong interest in criminal justice. His favorite shows including Law & Order, as well as NCIS. He was always described as someone who had a creative vision for everything, and a strong desire to be someone bigger than himself.

2013: Henry graduates Bethesda High School as class Valedictorian. He then attends the US Service Academy at West Point under a full scholarship for Criminal Justice. During his time there, he got the opportunity to shadow the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, a privilege he obtained by winning an essay contest.

2017: Henry graduates West Point and is commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army JAG Corps. The JAG Corps is the "law firm" of the United States Army and focuses on representing army officials in courtroom settings, as well as providing legal advice to senior army officials. Henry's career in the beginning was extremely slow, but was just about to ramp up.

2022: During Henry's short time in the JAG corps, he took on an unsuspecting case. Brigadier General Musgrove was being tried with murder after an email sent to the Chinese Army's Chief of Staff was found to be the cause of his death. Much of the information was sealed, but since Henry was on the defense, he was privy to it. It was found that SCP-7528, prior to its containment, hopped into a PDF file of policies the US Army was establishing to increase relations with the People's Liberation Army of China. It is unknown how SCP-7528 went into the file, but it must've been after James uploaded it as an attachment.

Henry was approached by Mobile Task Force Kappa-10 ("Skynet") and Mobile Task Force Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") where he was offered a position in the Foundation's Internal Affairs Department, so long as he completes his JAG assignment and assists with the anomaly investigation. Both Mobile Task Forces were quite impressed that Henry was not only able to unveil a false narrative against a high ranking Army official, but uncover an anomaly at that. Henry had significant trouble sleeping after finding out about the anomaly, and the fact that he was now under the watchful eye of two Mobile Task Forces. One word, and he's done for. Why didn't they just use amnestics on him? They saw the value. Later on, Henry uncovered that he downloaded a mandated update from a person in his IT department prior to sending the email and relayed such information to both Mobile Task Forces. His JAG case was complete. MTF Iota-10 assisted Henry with clearing the Brigadier General's name, and Henry was brought to an undisclosed location where his new career started. During his orientation, he was instructed to drink a rather weird smelling concoction and he forgot all about Kappa-10 and Iota-10, as well as SCP-7528 - but he did not forget about how he won the JAG case - as fuzzy as that is, and won an employment contract with this new place called the SCP Foundation.

/Lore Continued from IA Ambassador Application/

2023: After steadfast leadership within Internal Affairs, Henry was promoted to Internal Affairs Ambassador. He made his rounds in the department, helping train new Ambassadors and bringing on tons of new agents by giving them tests to join the department and ensuring they're a decent fit. Some of Henry's most notable achievements include stopping individuals from breaching SCPs, infiltrating D-block to find sensitive information, and helping uncover treasonous actions by a high ranking official. This is all in a short span of time of which Henry has been an Ambassador. His efforts were rewarded with a promotion to Senior Ambassador, where he assists in mentoring new Ambassadors. However, Henry wanted to switch things up. He wanted to do less arresting and be more of a face to what is expected of personnel on site. This is where he learned from a colleague of an opportunity to work directly with the Ethics Committee as an Assistant. Someone who can be more of a representative for what is expected, and someone who can also be a voice to a larger ear who might be willing to listen. After all, he's talked with other ECAs and have found that he may be a match.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Neutral (Leaning Towards +Support)
I haven't had the best of experiences with you in-game, on discord & the forums in the past but I believe you could do great things if given the opportunity to be an Assistant of the Ethics Committee, which I hope will be the case if you are accepted!

Good Luck Recker!

Reactions: "Recker"

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+SUPPORT

You are super fun to face off against on SCP and you've been super fun to be around off scp, hopefully you become a good overseer if you are accepted.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70404419
Discord Name: renegades.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since November of 2022
In what country are you located?: US
Timezone: EDT
Character Name(s): Henry Blackburn, "Recker"
Civilian Name: Damon Hunt, Bob Yanez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF Omega-1 CSG - Holding
  • IA Ambassador - Holding
  • CI Alpha - Holding
  • SCP-096 - Holding
  • MTF Nu-7 SGT - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2 ERP Warns
  • 1 RDM Warn
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is my rich and in-depth experience in working underneath Ethics in enforcing the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Department Policies as well as my leadership experience and capabilities. Since my time in the community, I've managed to orient myself to be Ethics focused. Ethics to me were always the people that had a visible face. Someone that can easily be recognized. My various positions since my time in joining Civil Networks includes becoming an IA Ambassador, and current Co-Lead to the Virtuous Subunit within Internal Affairs that focuses on MTF Investigations; as well as Omega-1 Command Sergeant where I lead our team of NCOs and Enlisted soldiers to operational excellence and assist in mentoring new recruits for the regiment. Holding these positions shows that I have what it takes to enforce the Code of Ethics and the will of the Ethics Committee, and that I remain loyal to the cause. In fact, one of my commendations in Omega-1 is from the Ethics Committee itself for loyalty to the committee and the regiment!

My leadership capabilities extend far beyond my current accomplishments and responsibilities in the community, however. In the past, I've managed a community of over 3,000 individuals, and have had other various leadership experiences including being a platform manager for a popular steam game. These leadership experiences combined with my drive to mentor others makes me an exceptional candidate, and those above me can rest assured that the mission will be done right and those under me will be lead with confidence.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Carrying out orders handed down from the Ethics Committee.
- Authorizing AA or D-Class terms past airlock when no SA+ is on site.
- Enforcing the Code of Ethics.
- Conducting reviews of departments and holding interviews to ensure that department satisfaction is top notch.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1995:
Henry Blackburn was born on July 2nd, 1995 in the city of Bethesda, Maryland. While growing up, Henry took a strong interest in criminal justice. His favorite shows including Law & Order, as well as NCIS. He was always described as someone who had a creative vision for everything, and a strong desire to be someone bigger than himself.

2013: Henry graduates Bethesda High School as class Valedictorian. He then attends the US Service Academy at West Point under a full scholarship for Criminal Justice. During his time there, he got the opportunity to shadow the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, a privilege he obtained by winning an essay contest.

2017: Henry graduates West Point and is commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army JAG Corps. The JAG Corps is the "law firm" of the United States Army and focuses on representing army officials in courtroom settings, as well as providing legal advice to senior army officials. Henry's career in the beginning was extremely slow, but was just about to ramp up.

2022: During Henry's short time in the JAG corps, he took on an unsuspecting case. Brigadier General Musgrove was being tried with murder after an email sent to the Chinese Army's Chief of Staff was found to be the cause of his death. Much of the information was sealed, but since Henry was on the defense, he was privy to it. It was found that SCP-7528, prior to its containment, hopped into a PDF file of policies the US Army was establishing to increase relations with the People's Liberation Army of China. It is unknown how SCP-7528 went into the file, but it must've been after James uploaded it as an attachment.

Henry was approached by Mobile Task Force Kappa-10 ("Skynet") and Mobile Task Force Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") where he was offered a position in the Foundation's Internal Affairs Department, so long as he completes his JAG assignment and assists with the anomaly investigation. Both Mobile Task Forces were quite impressed that Henry was not only able to unveil a false narrative against a high ranking Army official, but uncover an anomaly at that. Henry had significant trouble sleeping after finding out about the anomaly, and the fact that he was now under the watchful eye of two Mobile Task Forces. One word, and he's done for. Why didn't they just use amnestics on him? They saw the value. Later on, Henry uncovered that he downloaded a mandated update from a person in his IT department prior to sending the email and relayed such information to both Mobile Task Forces. His JAG case was complete. MTF Iota-10 assisted Henry with clearing the Brigadier General's name, and Henry was brought to an undisclosed location where his new career started. During his orientation, he was instructed to drink a rather weird smelling concoction and he forgot all about Kappa-10 and Iota-10, as well as SCP-7528 - but he did not forget about how he won the JAG case - as fuzzy as that is, and won an employment contract with this new place called the SCP Foundation.

/Lore Continued from IA Ambassador Application/

2023: After steadfast leadership within Internal Affairs, Henry was promoted to Internal Affairs Ambassador. He made his rounds in the department, helping train new Ambassadors and bringing on tons of new agents by giving them tests to join the department and ensuring they're a decent fit. Some of Henry's most notable achievements include stopping individuals from breaching SCPs, infiltrating D-block to find sensitive information, and helping uncover treasonous actions by a high ranking official. This is all in a short span of time of which Henry has been an Ambassador. His efforts were rewarded with a promotion to Senior Ambassador, where he assists in mentoring new Ambassadors. However, Henry wanted to switch things up. He wanted to do less arresting and be more of a face to what is expected of personnel on site. This is where he learned from a colleague of an opportunity to work directly with the Ethics Committee as an Assistant. Someone who can be more of a representative for what is expected, and someone who can also be a voice to a larger ear who might be willing to listen. After all, he's talked with other ECAs and have found that he may be a match.

+SUPPORT

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Recker".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Snavier and Marion
Status
Not open for further replies.