Alpha-1, Omega-1, Beta-1, Nu-7, Epsilon-11

Junior Level 4:
I.A Ambassador, Executive Researcher, Security Captain

Senior Level 4:
Security Chief, Epsilon-11 Captain, Site Advisor

Level 5:
O5-4 "The Ambassador"

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM - Killed a D-Class inside of airlock as a Security Chief without warnings due to misidentification.
Job Abuse - Switch to SCP-096 while arrested, unaware of the effects, no damage done.
Pac Abuse - Made myself tiny and put myself through pneumatic tubes as a Researcher.
FailRP - Used Matador on SCP-049
Misconduct Ban - Appealed several months ago, internal conflict with another player.

I have not received any warnings or bans in 2023. I've been clean of any disciplinary action for a long time, and I regret all prior actions.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am a valuable candidate for the Overseer Assistant team because of my experience in multiple different roles, my dedication toward this community, and my current relationship with the O5 Council and current Overseer Assistant Team. With all of these things combined, I can assure to the O5 Council that I will be a valuable addition to the team and always provide my best foot forward, represent the council well, and benefit the community as a whole however I can with the roleplay I can provide.
First, with my experience, I've been in a great variety of roles within the community. From being a combative unit to a passive role player, or from being a Security Captain to a member of the O5 Council and USA Servers start-up team. During my time in the community and during this roles, I've not only contributed good things to the community (Such as creating RRT, making E-11 GRD for USA, Creating the SOPs for Nu7, A-1 and O-1, and more), but I've also come to learn many things from many different and great people in this community who had helped mentor me over the past year and a half that I've been here. I've learned how to roleplay effectively with others in the server, I've learned better management skills, and more. I continue to learn more each day as I involve myself deeper into the community (Such as from the current O5 Council as Alpha-1). However with the experience I've gained in this server, I can confidently say I can be a valuable member to the team not only in managing whatever needs to be managed by the Council or on-site that may require my attention, but also in how I roleplay and interact with others to create a better and more immersive experience for my character. However, having a lot of experience and confidence in my abilities does not make me perfect. I am always fully aware I can always improve and continue to learn, and I will always be happy to learn from any of my fellow assistants or anyone on the site who can teach me new things, and I will never shut down anyone's opinion or perspective suddenly.
Second is my dedication towards this community. Similar to what I said in the previous paragraph, I've dedicated my self a lot to this community. Even today, spending 5 - 8 hours online at a time and playing with others as Alpha-1 and constantly doing anything I can to improve the quality of the server where-ever I can (Such as making new A-1 docs, commissioning new models for my regiment, etc.), I always do my best to put extra love and care into this community and the regiment I play in. With this dedication, I can assure great activity along with good quality in my interactions and duties as an Overseer Assistant.
Finally, my relationship with the current O5 Council and Overseer Assistants. As Alpha-1, I have had plenty of time to interact with the other O5 Assistants and O5 Councilmembers. I personally believe that I have positive relations with everyone there, and can safely say I have never had any negative experiences with any O5 Members or Assistants, and work very well with all of them that I've interacted with so far. I believe being so close to the O5 Council and the Assistants already as Alpha-1, along with hanging out with them occasionally from time to time when I'm defending them or simply chatting in teamspeak and having bad laughs, is a valuable thing to have. Coming into Overseer Assistant, some of the Assistants will immediately recognize me, and the current Council may recognize me as-well. Having positive relations with everybody will help me work better with everyone on the team and be as effective as I can be compared to other potential candidates.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Overseer Assistants in RP are primarily responsible for acting as "Ambassadors" for the O5 Council, and being the face of them whenever necessary. The O5 Council will often assign assistants to investigate things, work with Alpha-1, forward necessary information they learned, or complete other orders given to them by the Council. Whenever the O5 Council is not on, the Overseer Assistants will often act as a first point of contact when someone needs a member of the Councils attention, to which the assistants will direct information as necessary and help when they can. Assistants may also assist in emergency management during crisis in the absence of O5 or Site Administration and watch the site for any abnormalities that may need to be reported to the council directly.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jaxson Blackthorne, often referred to as "Red" by his peers, was born in April 20th, 1999, being one of the younger people recruited in the Foundation when he was 22 years old. Being born and raised in America into a middle-class family with an unstable relationship, Jaxson lived a relatively bumpy childhood. With each of his parents going to jail at one time or another, and having a bipolar half-brother who the result of an affair and often held spite for Jaxson. During his earlier childhood, Jaxson was often left confused and distraught, feeling intense emotions as his brother and his friends would often hurt him simply for fun, or as kids at his school would harass him for being quiet. At this stage of his life, one would have thought it was impossible for him to grow up to be anything other than unstable and incapable, having been grown in unfortunate circumstances and being incapable of fighting back.

However, despite the mis-deeds Jaxson believed humanity had done to him, he still held a strong sense of justice and protection. He always wanted to protect and help others who needed him. As Jaxson grew up, he figured out how to best deploy these feelings of his; Law Enforcement. He had decided when he was around 12 years old that he had wanted to be a police officer. As Jaxon grew into his teenage and adult years, his opinion never changed or faltered. He had even gone to school programs that taught about Law Enforcement for those interested. And soon, when Jaxson turned 21 years old and had successfully graduated with his Diploma and moved to live on his own, Jaxson decided to apply to his local police department.

When Jaxson applied, it was to the police department of a larger and peaceful town in America. He was accepted, and believed he wouldn't have to deal with the stresses of being a City Cop, and would simply live out his life serving the community he's come to respect and love despite his unfortunate past. Police were paid well, he could live comfortably doing what he dreamed. He was accepted, trained, and released with an FTO when he was 22 years old, conducting standard police operations for the first few months of his service.

In the winter of 2022, Jaxson along with his Field Training Officer was deployed to a disturbance call. The caller reported to Dispatch that they heard loud screaming coming from the apartment next to her own. The caller then reported that she heard even more voices screaming, though she couldn't comprehend what was being said. When the caller put her ear against the wall to hear them, Dispatch reported that the caller began to vomit, and soon scream in pain. The call was then dropped, and multiple officers were dispatched. Along with Jaxson, 9 other officers were dispatched due to safety concerns regarding the call. Jaxson arrived on scene with his FTO, attempting to initiate contact from the outside with his gun raised as he waits for the remaining amount of dispatched officers to arrive.

8 other units arrive on scene, where a Sergeant took scene command and prepared to breach the apartment complex and head toward where the caller reported the screams from. As the police department all lined up against the door, preparing to breach after a failed attempt to initiate contact inside, only hearing screaming, the officers breached with Jaxson and his FTO in the rear. As Officers filled the room, they were all immediately taken back the sight. A man, a woman, and a 14 year old girl lied dead on the floor with their bodies torn in half. Near them stood 12 humans of unidentifiable age or gender, covered in blood and panting. The 12 anomalies spotted the officers as they came in, screaming [VecTOr ReMovED], while others screamed "Natives, Natives!" and charged at the officers. As Jaxon entered, he was in shock. He watched his officers get charged as he stared in disbelief at the dead family on the floor, wanting to run out and puke. All Jaxson could see was blood, being lit by the old yellow lamps in the apartment and the shining moonlight being reflected off of the snow outside. Jaxson looked up, he saw some of the anomalies simply yelling at some of the officers. As they did, the officers listened. Jaxson noticed something... the more they listened, the more blood came out of their mouths and noses. Some began to puke blood, as the other anomalies grabbed officers and pinned them down as they screamed, telling them something. Jaxson couldn't understand what they were saying, he was still in such shock.

Suddenly, Jaxson realized that the officers who were listening to them began to bleed through their uniforms at their stomach. Suddenly, several hands began to tear their stomachs apart, prying themselves out of their bodies. At this point in the BLOSSOM event, the officers collapsed dead on the floor as multiple humans climbed out of their stomachs, panting. Jaxson, realizing what was happening, pulled up his pistol and began to fire, refusing to hear or comprehend what they were saying. He looked to his FTO and began to scream at him to not listen to them and simply fire, but it was too late. In the middle of his pleas, Jaxson noticed blood from his FTOs stomach. Unable to stand seeing another officer scream in pain again, he pointed his weapon toward his FTO, and fired directly at his head as his FTO looked at Jaxson with fear and tears in his eyes. Jaxson tried to remain in control of his emotions and continued to fire, not thinking anymore and not hearing to any of their screams. He fired and fired, until eventually, he ran out of ammo. His final bullet conveniently took down the final entity that tore itself from an officers stomach. Soon, the apartment and the hallways outside of it were covered in bodies and blood. Jaxson pressed his panic button, ran out of the complex, and vomited on the snow outside.

Jaxson was questioned by detectives as they arrived, questioning how he was the sole survivor, and what could have possibly happened. They were confused, what could have possibly caused this type of damage? Where did these extra bodies come from? Why did he survive, but no one else? The detectives were weary of Jaxson, they pressured him as Jaxson showed no further emotion beyond shudders, staring into the void of space in the sky, staring at the moon. During his questioning, a County Sheriffs Lieutenant took over. He dismissed the Detectives, insisting that he take care of Jaxson himself. The Lieutenant looked at Jaxson, knowing exactly what had happened here, and knowing Jaxson was not at fault for any of it. In fact, it was a miracle he survived. The Lieutenant took Jaxson inside of his cruiser and spoke with him. The Lieutenant re-assured Jaxson that he knew it wasn't his fault. He knew what had happened, and that he was never to blame for any of it. The Lieutenant claimed he was a member of "Iota 10" when him and Jaxson were alone in his cruiser. The Lieutenant said he'd explain more later, and drove as more law enforcement agencies from around the state arrived on the scene. All Jaxson could do was stare, emotionless out of the window and into the night sky.

Soon, Jaxson arrived at some sort of facility. The Lieutenant took him inside, and told him everything. First, the Lieutenant specified on what he was. He worked for an organization called the SCP Foundation, a clandestine organization dedicated to protecting humanity from the anomalous, and learning from it. The Lieutenant was part of a Task Force in this organization, Iota-10. What Jaxson had experienced was called SCP-7004, something they call an "Infohazard". Jaxson understood, but hardly showed much of a reaction beyond an occasional eye-widen for a second during some revelations. Jaxson learned that anyone who could comprehend what SCP-7004 was would experience what they referred to as a BLOSSOM event, where PETAL entities would burst from the victim. Jaxson explained how he survived, off of pure fear and instinct. The Lieutenant appeared impressed. At the end of the interrogation, the Lieutenant left the room and left Jaxson alone for approximately 20 minutes.

Soon, a man in a black suit came in alongside the Lieutenant with a briefcase in his hand. The man in the suit sat down gently and looked Jaxson up and down, observing him and his reactions. The Lieutenant stood behind him and smiled proudly and the man in the suit opened his mouth.

"We reviewed what happened from one of the cameras in the hallway of the complex. You handled yourself better than I would have ever expected from a blissfully ignorant cop in a situation that required knowledge to survive..."

"... I want you to help. WIth us, and our organization. Your skills, your abilities, your wits, all could prove very helpful in some of our efforts. I'm going to offer you a job, Blackthorne. A job where you play a part in saving the world. You'll know everything you need to, and you can answer your true calling. If you accept, that is."

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
Prism has experience in almost every field especially fields involving combative roles. Although I haven't personally spoken with this individual, I have seen them on A-1 very often and they seem to do a great job in that regiment. Additionally, Prism has created a strong application for OA and has previously been a part of the 05 council making them overqualified for the position of OA.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Prism"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are fit for this position. Please contact O5-2 for briefing.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.