How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 21 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): “Pest” Rank N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A "Rexy"
Civilian name: Sir Bobby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:646303847
Discord ID (name#0000): rexifn.gg
Do you have a mic?: Yes But I prefer to not use it much.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, recently got a failrp one on technicalityand have past ones that expired
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Min 2 but weekends and days that I have no extra stuff I need to do more like 4-8 depending how I'm feeling.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: My primary goal is to support this lively roleplay community, which consistently brings me joy no matter when I log in. I'm eager to give back by offering assistance wherever it's needed and by delving into the technical aspects of staffing that I find fascinating. Additionally, I view my involvement here as an opportunity for personal growth, aiming to enhance my communication skills and deepen my understanding of human interaction. Overall, my dedication to this community stems from a genuine passion for the hobby and a desire to contribute positively to its continued success.
-
When considering my role within the staffing team, I don't perceive it as a means to wield power or attain a higher rank. Instead, I view it as an opportunity to contribute to the community and enhance the overall experience for everyone involved. My primary objective is to brighten people's days by ensuring that the server operates smoothly and efficiently.
I am committed to working diligently and continuously striving for improvement, both for myself and for others in the community, regardless of their role as staff or players. I firmly believe in the importance of collaboration and inclusivity, valuing the input and perspectives of all community members.
When asked what I can bring to the server, I see myself as someone who is dedicated to fostering a positive and welcoming environment. My willingness to work hard and seek out opportunities for growth sets me apart from other applicants. I am not content with merely maintaining the status quo; rather, I am constantly seeking ways to innovate and elevate the community experience.
Moreover, I believe that my strength lies in my ability to empathize with others and exercise patience in challenging situations. I view every interaction as a chance to learn and grow, particularly when it comes to understanding and accommodating the diverse needs of our community members.
In summary, I am confident that my dedication, work ethic, and commitment to fostering a supportive community environment make me a valuable asset to the staffing team. I am eager to contribute to the success and continued improvement of the server in any way possible.

Last edited:

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hey, @Rexya
Thanks for taking the time to make an application. Given the quality of your application and your recent/active warning. I will be denying this application at this time. Try to clean your record up and put a little more effort into your application next go around. As a staff member we expect everyone to have a willingness to help and be a part of a team so its important to remember showing Resources you have that interest by having a clean record and a very well written out application helps your chances.

You may reapply in
4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.