For how long have you played on CG SCP: 10 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard "Maniac", Richard, Richard "Cloner" Daniels
Civilian name: Richard "Footman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O5-7, O5-2, Executive Researcher, Site Director, CI Commander, GOC General, OA, ECA, A1 CSG, O1 CSG, NU-7 CSG, E11 CSG
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: Ethics Committee Member
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I feel that I am the best candidate due to my vast experience in all sorts of departments, sorting from the combative experience in CI,GOC, and MTF, to my more passive roles such as O5, assistants, and Site Director. I also feel as though I can make a changes to fix issues inside of regiments including internal ethics issues.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: The role of the Foundation's Ethics Committee is to ensure the overall enforcement of the Code of Ethics, as well as the equal rights of all human beings on the site. In the worst-case events, such as ERT Failure and Uncontainable, they are also responsible for designating Code Blacks and Nuking the facility as a CL5 Member of Staff. In order to make sure that the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics are correctly applied and updated, Ethics Members should be able to collaborate with other members of the Site Administration. You must set an example for all lower clearance foundation employees by leading by example and abiding by their rules.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): The roles of the Ethics Committee out of RP is having to deal with application for departments such as IA, Medical, ECA ect. They are also responsible for contacting the UK site to make agreements for possible policies that could be implemented in RP.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Richard had always been fascinated by the mysteries of the universe, and he was determined to use his skills and knowledge to make a difference in the world. When he heard about the SCP Foundation and their mission to contain and study anomalous objects and phenomena, he knew that he had to be a part of it.

As a highly trained and respected scientist, Richard had no trouble getting hired by the Foundation. He worked hard and quickly rose through the ranks, earning the trust and respect of his colleagues. But he had a higher goal in mind: he wanted to join the Ethics Committee, the group responsible for ensuring that the Foundation's research and containment practices were ethical and humane.

To become a member of the Ethics Committee, Richard knew he would have to go above and beyond. He spent every free moment studying the Foundation's protocols and procedures, and he volunteered for every opportunity to work on containment cases that involved difficult ethical dilemmas.

Finally, after years of dedication and hard work, Richard's efforts paid off. He was invited to join the Ethics Committee, and he accepted with pride and determination. He knew that the work he would do on the Committee would be challenging, but he was up to the task.

As a member of the Ethics Committee, Richard worked tirelessly to ensure that the Foundation's actions were always guided by a strong moral code. He was respected by his colleagues for his integrity and his commitment to doing what was right, no matter how difficult the circumstances. And although he faced many difficult challenges and difficult decisions, he always remained true to his principles, knowing that his work was helping to make the world a better, safer place for all. So, he was always determined to do the right thing and to make a positive impact on the world through his work with the SCP Foundation.

Reactions: Shmickle and Zulu

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+ Support

While Richard may have just joined Site Administration as a Site Director less then a month ago, he has made sweeping changes to the way the division is ran. Alongside his nearly immense and overwhelming experience makes him more then qualified.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Anyone who's been around long enough most likely know who Richard is and that he'd be very capable of this position +support

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
+Support

Not racist enough for the job and complete and utter jackass

But fr Richard is a good guy does the work but also doesn't have a stick up his ass.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

+Very Active

+Professional working with my department
+Goes above and beyond in role

- Deny him if you dare Richard is immortal and vast...

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member. We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good candidate for the position. Please contact a member of server leadership in game to gain your whitelist, and please contact myself in game for training.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Last edited:

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
+++++Support
+++++Alot of experience

Richard has a lot of experience and can bring a lot to the table. GooD Luck body.

Status
Not open for further replies.