Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Rodrick

Nov 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):rick_swift3

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):324 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Rick Rodrick Federick Nu-7 Corporal

Chaos name (include your rank): Rick "Derick" CI BETA

Civilian name: Rick Perick

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:634445035

Discord ID (name#0000):Rick-Man#3227

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-ricks-096s-application.9133/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-ricks-staff-application.9235/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None (I checked)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- None sadly

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I have experience in serious roleplay as I was once a previous E-11 and dealt with serious situations that required a lot of Serious Roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depends mostly 4-5 but I can be 6-8 if a free day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to be a moderator as my time in the server has proven me this community is one of the best I have seen and I want to be able to help this community in any way such as becoming a moderator to be able to improve the gameplay for others and have the same experience I had in my time here Aswell as trying to make this play a better place if possible and improve others experience and roleplay by helping in any way I can I have seen people complain about stuff and I don't want to say that as I want everyone to Enjoy the game.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
What would make me special over others would be my dedication and my past experiences as I had experiences in dealing with problems another thing would be that I wouldn't get annoyed easily and will do my best to stay professional and use all my previous experiences to help other people's roleplay if they have any problems and try to speak to them if they are doing something wrong to help them understand (Also I read the rules) I would try my best to help the people Enjoy this wonderful server and have fun such as I had

Please Tell me if my application lacks anything and thanks for viewing my app

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Neutral
+Hours and time that can be on
-No Staffing experience whatsoever
-Seems to want to be dedicated to the team

Best of luck to you Rick!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Rick Rodrick Federick,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.