[USA]Robert "psych" king application for Medical Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAB_Nezumi

Jun 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:436359953
Discord name: lab_nezumi
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've played for about three weeks 5 hours each day
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Robert "psych" king
Civilian name: Nicholas Pearce
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
This is my first application so none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had a warning when i first started as a D-class for RDM because me and two other D-class started a riot by killing another D-class
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I would like to train and assist upcoming medics as well as bring in new doctors by bringing more interest to the medical field and continue my progression as a psychiatrist which i main
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have spent quite a lot of time as a doctor and psychiatrist and I've done many medical treatments to include curing many diseases and fractures and know most cures off the top of my head as well I've spent a good amount of time providing documents and training to up-and-coming Doctors/Medics
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
As a psychiatrist i prefer to do psych-evals and talk therapy though I wish I could do more for patients who've had their mind altered by SCP's other than est but getting into the mental state of patients and helping them grow/heal is both fun to RP and a chance for others to flesh out their characters .
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The medical Consultant is supposed to both lead and develop doctors by training and demonstrating medical procedures as well as providing information and advice to to site staff for testing and other purposes
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Robert King started his medical carrier because he wanted to help others around the site as time went on he noticed a good amount of staff and D-class had weekend mental states and full on psychosis in some cases so hes dedicated most of his time to providing mental and physical support to those around him as well as training for the doctors and medics whom are his peers now he wishes to further his carrier by expanding his reach and providing medical consult

I would like to be part of any story line in all reality of coarse id like ones that have more of an psychological twist but i enjoy most RP and will try my best to provide my consult according to this servers rules and guidelines

Ryomen

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 27, 2023
+MAJOR SUPPORT
-great roleplaying
-very kind

-extremally professional
-Seen often by me

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Good Evening Mr. King,
I would like to apologize for the long wait, and thank you for your application. I and many medical leads believe you are fit for the position so I would like to welcome you and Accept this application, please reach out to me within 2-3 days for training.
Glory to the foundation
- Deputy Director of Medicine, Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg

Status
Not open for further replies.