[USA] Rock's "Atonement" Ethics Committee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
Yes
I am on LOA at the moment but couldn't stop thinking about sending in this application. Enjoy :) (LOA ends 7/22/22)

20220719_130248.jpg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217685481

Discord name: Timichi#9604

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 422 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Character name(s): "Rocks" but I will be changing my name to "Atonement"

Civilian name:
Patrick Yateman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

• Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• Omega-1 MAJ
  • E-11
  • Ethics Committee Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• Warning for trespassing because I was new to being a civilian.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

• I wish to become a Member of the Ethics Committee. The reason why is to improve our site's performance and experience for players.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

• Well why should a Major in O-1 and an Ethics Committee Assistant become an Ethics Member? Because I not only know ethics but I live ethics. My entire time on this server has been working for/with ethics. I started where most people started as a Gensec cadet and from there I joined E-11 and just two days as a E-11 private, Kiwi saw the potential I had to be at the bottom of ethics (Omega-1 private) I was so excited when I joined I tried memorizing the whole code of ethics. Every week since that day I got promoted every week. Now I can stand in front of you with the experience that is necessary for being right under the most powerful man in the foundation.

• The professional manners of the Ethics Committee is something I could see myself doing. O-1 is amazing but however I believe my leadership skills will be more effective as a site administration than a combative personal.

• If you wish to never have a problem with ethics burning out like "Dirty" then let me fill that ethics spot. I never have burned out with things I truly love, I love working for ethics. I had two O5 council members try to invite me to A-1. Of course I decided to stay loyal to ethics even when they bribed me with power and money.

• I've also been assisting Ethics Member Mr.Dalton with reviving the Department of Medicine. Dalton told me before I chose who I was gonna work with, that if I chose him it would mean he was gonna give me lots of work and I was more excited for the challenges he would give me. I chose Dalton for proof I wasn't afraid of hard work and that I deserved a chance at the last spot as a representative of ethics as an Ethics Member.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

• Uphold Ethics on all accounts and keep ethics at the highest authority. Keep track of Ethics violations that are in your given district and report a weekly review. If the scale of ethics violations are higher than 0 then an ethics member has to improve their department.

• Keep good relationships with site staff and administration.
  • Do department reviews.

• We also will do whatever "House" says.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• Ethics approve Head Departments applications.
  • Represent the professionalism and the maturity of site administration.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Idk I just work here. I will probably be in most peoples roleplays because of my activity on the server.

Attachments

• flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Swanson

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Rocks's Ethics Committee Member Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, this application is ON HOLD and will be reconsidered when a position is open.
-Judge

Reactions: Rocks

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

REGARDING: Rocks's Ethics Committee Member Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, this application is ON HOLD and will be reconsidered when a position is open.
-Judge

Are you Judge again?

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

REGARDING: Rock's Ethics Committee Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-House

Status
Not open for further replies.