List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
OverSeer Assistant [Holding]
Ethics Assistant [Held]
Nu-7 CPT [Held]
CI-C BCOM [Held]
A-1 LCPL [Holding]
E-11 LT [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM, FailRP RDM a gensec for body blocking and FailRP running when cuffed on my first couple days.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
05-4, reason for -4 mostly works in the shadows and the background of other 05 members to make sure things are going correctly, He most oversees testing, COC and regiments within A-1 all the way to E-11 to make sure everything is moving smoothly and affectively.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Honestly, I don't think am the best candidate for this role, there could be many more people who are better, But the reason why I think I am, I worked my ass off in ethics assistant working under the committee, I then felt I wasn't being noticed enough. i was already working with "The Tempest" and "The Forgotten" on how to become a good 0-5 and to work my way up doing loads of paperwork, large amounts of RP and interactions with the community and always telling the truth to even my worst mistakes, I do believe i could bring a whole different look on the 0-5 and possibly bring some fun to the site of 65, I want to give loads of RP and be active as a site command member as 0-5 being active is important and hearing a lot of dislikes about 0-5 not being active enough, which i would love to change that and give them a lot more to do and give them more tasks and fun activities on FL3 to do, I want to expand and work with ethics in the long run to create a better foundation and a better community growing the RP between CI and GOC
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The Councils job within the site are to oversee the sites overall conduct and ensure members of the site are adhering to the Code of Conduct.
- Oversee and manage MTF Regiments and Departments not overseen by the Committee to ensure each regiment and or department are conducting themselves professionally, upholding the Code of Conduct, and overall working within the confines of RP.
- Coordinate and Order Overseer Assistants to enact the will of the council in a direct capacity, while the Council remains in the shadows, only involving themselves directly when needed.
- Help aid the site in crisis events, by issuing commands, authorizing AA, and calling a Code Black, with extreme situations calling for an Alpha Warhead detonation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The O5 are in charge of appointing individuals they see fit to certain administrative/high-level positions within the foundation such as:
- Overseer assistants.
- The Site Director / Advisors.
- The Chief of Security.
- The Director of Research.
- The Director of Intelligence.
- The Director of Internal Affairs.
- The Director of Medical.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in Born in February 21 1997, "Hacker" was taken into the facility at a young age of 18, he was caught in a SCP-096 breach when a hiker had a picture without even knowing that he was in danger, He was offered a home by Site command giving him the role Tech expert he was good at hacking into computers and networks, After a few years later he became a gensec cadet learning the ways of the ethics and COC making sure to treat D-class with respect and ethically, after a few months, he tired out for Nu-7 he spent hours talking to a Major called Epicap, helping him pass and leading him in the right direction he then became a SGT within few days of leading and improving the regiment, sadly "Green" was killed in action and a new buddy called "Epicap" kept him going were he join the CO roles as a CPT, Sadly "epipica" left for the Beta-1 regiment as the new commander as "hacker" felt alone he realized why he made it so far within the foundation, they set him up for success to lead Nu-7 to a new level, He then was offered a Spot in Omega-1 joining the ranks of NCO and improving and immediately protecting the ethics committee, He became best friend with Ethics members Canoon, Sadly Canoon was killed in a CI raid, he was devasted, He decided that he would try to come a Ethics Assistant for the Committee, He worked his ass off under the member Randalls and Crow, not thinking of anything about new Assistants were brought in and he felt like he was replaced, The 0-5 commttiee offered a spot as a Overseer Assistant he worked under -1, -2 and -3 very carefully learning everything he could about the 0-5 to hopefully to become one of the Committee members 1 day and lead the foundation in the right direction and help improve the relations around the world, Recently he has joined A-1 and kept up the good work, Sadly -1 and -2 were found dead in server room and roamers are going around about new member this is his chance to make his old commanders happy and proud of him as they are the reason he is here and he shall find the people who killed his old commander...​

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Its a good applicant, I just think you should try to get a active Snr CL4 position, while not a requirement its really important. Good on past roles though. Good luck.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
+ Support has had many Sr Cl4 roles def a good candidate for the position

DWHJR/Hank Hughman

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 5, 2022
Tennessee

+Support

- Good interactions
- Several CL4 positions holding and held
- Good staff member
- Would make a great O5

"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
+support

• Has cl4 experience
  • Great staff member
  • Great interactions
  • Great person overall

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
+Support

*Great Experience
* Love working with them in A1

Dr. Rocky

Dec 18, 2022
+Support

Only good Interactions
Acts and conducts himself like a leader
Cool person

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Nohacks"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.