List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Held:
Consultant
Site Advisor
UNGOC Sergeant

-Holding
096 whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Fail Rp (Jason Brand I Will find you and I WILL TAKE BACK MY PERFECT RECORD YOU HEAR ME)

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- The position of O5 that I'm applying for O5-3 under the code name "The Miracle". For that is the only slot open currently as this application is submitted if another number opens up I'm quite indifferent to the number that is chosen. The reason why I chose this codename is because I was slightly inspired by the god from Blasphemous. A being that delivers pain to the ones who deserve to be punished. Another reason why I chose the name was because, the character that I play gives miracles, in what they do. Once medical personal preformed miracles to heal and now just an IA operative that blends in just like a miracle. A miracle is something that is an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment. Now getting O5 from my current position would be a quite a miracle wouldn't you say? Taking up the mantle of a position this huge responsibility to provide an experience that everyone will enjoy, especially thew new players since they will be the new O5 one day.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

-While not as active considered to all my other candidate's pals, and before you give me a fat -Support telling me that I'm super inactive no senior position holding, or something else. Listen closely to what I have to say, and I'll put a little secret code that you can put on your -Support that tells me that you read what I have to say. I will not say I'm the best candidate, but I do have the making of being a great one, and if I do get picked I promise to be more there for the community. Like others have said, I've got those administrative roles, site advisor which is my senior and administrative role. My reputation is quite good I hope, I don't really know what people think of me these days, but I used to be quite the person in medical. Got the name of The Consultant, even though I'm not apart of medical anymore I did enjoyed that.

In my opinion the other applications don't have the soul, they feel rather mass produced, and follow some sort of pattern. Such as telling the viewer themselves why they should get it but not what they will do when get in the position. I've seen many people get into a role then do absolutely nothing, sit in their office all day and ignore what happening on the site. Like if there is an MC&D that wants to get in, they will be afk on their little rooms on floor 3. So what will I do when if I'm chosen to be O5, well I suppose I'll inspect the site, approve tests, walk around with bunch of people, nuke the sight when things are going bad, and add in some cool things depending on the state of the facility. Won't power trip, or sit afk in my office, ignore situations because I feel bored, and attempt to make roleplay scenarios with the people on the server so that it will be enjoyable for them. Experience is something that everyone looks Apon to determine, how a person might run the department or division they will be applying for. Theoretically the people with the most experience should be getting the roles, but there is something called popularity and just a tad bit of favoritism. To acquire experience, you can either apply for roles, move up the ranks or just exist for a really long time. I've been around the old block I've seen people move up to the top then drop out quit the server then repeat this eternal cycle once more.

Thats all I have to say currently so if you made it this far the secret code is Cookie. Good luck to the other candidates, I hope you guys have safe travels and Godspeed. Most likely I won't get in, but it would be quite The Miracle if I got in. :>

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- Code Black Procedures: Site Command is responsible, such as the members of the Overseer council have the ability to activate the nuclear warhead when the site has been deemed lost. The site is deemed lost when many scps breach, and E.R.T (Emergency Response Team) has failed. Or the entire site has been taken over by something like 008-2 has absolutely infected everyone removing all hope. When code black is called it requires all non-combative personal to leave the site, while the combative personal to keep the fight going. If the fight is still going the members of the Overseer council is to help with efforts and authorize AA to help contain the efforts

- Resolving Issues: As bastions of roleplay, members of the Overseer Council are looked upon to deal with problems that others can't deal with. Situations such as dealing with high-ranking members of the UNGOC, or CI about certain issues. Another thing they can help resolve issues between departments, such as disagreements, and have the final say in most issues unless its dealing with the Ethics Committee. Then a solution that would be beneficial to both sides would be formed.

- Site Issues: The facility will have issues on site since nothing can be perfect at the site. Issues such as a difficult time with scps, in that case members of the Overseer Council have the ability to authorize Advanced Armory(AA) for the duration of the breach. A major issues that can happen is that D block will become bloated with weapons in that case a termination sector can be chosen to help contain it. In dire circumstances a mass termination order will be signed to exterminate all D class and quell the situation

-Protecting from the Shadows: Overseer Council members must take steps to not expose themselves due to the number of secrets that they keep, and the amount of information stored within the facility. This means making actions that will protect the lives of all members of the foundation, information is a double-edged blade. Meaning that all attempts to acquire information that is above someone's clearance must be done swiftly and smoothly so that nothing looks like it had gone wrong. So watching from the shadows to make sure everything runs smoothly.

-Roleplay enhancement: Site Command's main purpose is to help roleplay; they can help the roleplay in many ways such as reviewing files that their assistants have created. Working with Site Administration to create policies for the foundation to follow. For example, when an update come to the server it is up to the Site Administration and Site Command to help produce policies to help create a better experience for players. The main polices that Site command will enforce is the Code of Conduct, which makes it so that players of the server don't go all murder minge like. One of the most important jobs of the O5 is to provide roleplay for A1 (The Red Right Hand) which is a special division whose whole purpose is to protect O5 members. To make sure they have roleplay, they can be given commands to guard, attack, and deal with special issues.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-
-Site Director Applicants
-Other Overseer Applicants
-Overseer Assistant Applicants
-Director of External Affairs Applicants
-Alpha-1 Commander Candidates

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Player lore is super interesting in the way that it doesn't really matter in most circumstances unless you have pac3. Since when your playing on the server your just rping having fun. I also don't get why in this magical sci fi world, people make their character lore just make them super basic. Not saying basic is a bad thing, but yknow you could be a robo man, cyborg, cultist, and creature that joined up with the foundation. Not like John Doe that was top of his class then naturally joined in. Anyways here my lore for my character Mr. Zeta, who is a little mister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New From Wondertainment©

The perfect worker for all of your needs, Mr. Zeta (Limited Edition)

Working 24/7 don't need to feed them just need give them an item and they will fulfills the purpose of what society deems that object to be connected to.

Perfect for any working individual that wants to become BIG SHOT CEO, or a simple person that just wants to own a mom-and-pop restaurant.

Instructions:

1. Give Mr. Zeta and item (Example, a security outfit, bam will instantly become a security guard with the knowledge of the top security guards in the world.)

2. Succeed in your business

Oh no your Mr. Zeta got into an incident and now sliced open on the floor!?

no worries, simply attach the pieces together and place in a secure location.

Wait a couple of days and your Mr. Zeta will be all fixed using special Wondertainment© secret formula.

Oh no you forgot to eat, because you make the good purchase on buying Mr. Zeta

Mr. Zeta has you covered as he was produced in a collaboration with Ambrose Restaurants. Allowing Mr. Zeta to manifest food from nothing, allowing you to save money. Now like it mentioned earlier that whatever item you give Mr. Zeta it will become. You have gotten a fatal accident but can't pay the medical bills. No worries just give Mr. Zeta a med kit and they will be able to manifest the objects needed to fix you. Have you lost your little mister because they have been stolen by a certain organization? No worries by calling the wondertainment© special line located on the product box it will activate our recovery squad to go in and bring them back to you. For further information please call the line, and we will be happy to help you. The world is your oyster, you are covered for the rest of your life.
Parental Notice: Since Mr. Zeta amazing feature depends on what the majority think that weapon is. A child's collective imagination can be quite terrifying, for example if you were to give them something like a fake laser saber. These is an uncertain possibility that, that laser saber can manifest into reality. Mr. Zeta will listen to their current owner to a certain extent that doesn't violate certain measures we have placed within its mind so that it doesn't cause mayhem. Despite this, Dr. Wondertainment is not legally, morally, or financially responsible for any injuries, death, or property damage resulting from the unsafe use of Mr. Zeta or any other Dr. Wondertainment products.:>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of researchers would stumble upon the advertisements and wanted to test out SCP-(REDACTED) abilities. To start up firstly they would gather religious texts giving it to Mr. Zeta saying that they were the pope of this religion. Instantly Mr. Zeta's clothing shaped to the ones of a religious leader. Ordinarily this would be perfectly fine, but one of the items in these religious texts was a certain item that had the ability indoctrinate people. That got way out of hand causing a pretty big breach until Mr. Zeta was shot 17 times and was given a different item causing the effects to ward off. After this incident the Site Inspectors had decided to completely hide Mr. Zeta from the rest of the foundation. To do this Mr. Zeta was given documents of the Overseer council causing his clothings to change into the ones the Site Inspectors had. To make sure Mr. Zeta was never to be revealed again they would call up the Wondertainment helpline and help install a memory blocker to cease all memories of their ability. As of ?/??/???? Scp-(Redacted) was terminated and separated into many different parts sealed away effectively becoming neutralized. The Name The Miracle was chosen as it was one of the phrases being said as their god. "Have Mercy on their souls."
This move also helps Wondertainment make a better connection with the foundation.

The End? A Miracle makes no endings happen rather a continuation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Zeta"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.