Not open for further replies.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:80391156
Discord name:drrandomk
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Actively since October 2023, first played around September/October 2022
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Foundation: Salahudin [BTAC-C] ; CI: ‘Random’ ; UNGOC: ‘Randomness’
Civilian name: Akande Ogundimu
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Special Agent (Holding)
CI-D (Holding)
UNGOC LCPL (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for fearrp back in October as D Class

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Expanding my horizon
At the moment I mainly play as Special Agent (DEA) and sometimes some other roles within the Foundation, as well as CI and UNGOC. While I have already accumulated some degree of experience there, I would be interested in a more management orientated role such as Overseer Assistant, and am very willing to learn whatever is needed to fill the role well.

Leadership
Since becoming a Special Agent, and already to a limited degree before that, I have tried to show leadership within DEA, recently having become the BORTAC Chief, the head of DEA‘s advanced division. I know how to coordinate those under me to work and complete objectives (set by me or others) effectively, and believe that I could apply that knowledge to the position of Assistant.
I also have some limited leadership experience on the server within CI as a Delta, having led lower NCOs and Enlisted (though I have arguably neglected CI a little in favor of DEA/Foundation, as of late).

Working with Site Administration
As a representative for Site Command, I believe that it is important to work closely with SA to further any goals in place for the Site. Currently, as the Chief of BORTAC, I already try to cooperate with SA as much as possible, with one of the division's duties being to guard and assist them when necessary (something I am currently trying to get done more often together with other BORTAC leadership).

Good Standing
I believe that I currently have a relatively good standing in my position, at least within DEA, which would be important when interacting with other people.

Adaptability
I believe I can adapt to any Roleplay Scenario/Situation given to me quite well, playing my role in a believable manner and putting enough effort into the rp to make it interesting.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Mediation
Overseer Assistants act as mediators for the Overseers. They interact with site personnel to make sure that orders given by Site Command are fulfilled adequately, and can function as messengers to relay information to the Overseer Council for personnel that usually doesn‘t interact with them directly, filtering out irrelevant information for them.
The presence of Assistants also indirectly serves to show the presence of Site Command around the site
Overseer Assistants act as mediators for the Overseers. They interact with site personnel to make sure that orders given by Site Command are fulfilled adequately, and can function as messengers to relay information to the Overseer Council for personnel that usually doesn‘t interact with them directly, filtering out irrelevant information for them.
The presence of Assistants also indirectly serves to show the presence of Site Command around the site

Management
From what I have experienced, Assistants serve as lower management for the Site, approving or denying requests related to emergency codes (such as AA for breaches), and coordinating personnel when needed and no fitting CL4 personnel is available.
Assistants can, in some cases (mainly when requested to by the O5 Council), also try to work with department leaders to assess the current state of a department and help to try and improve it both in- and out-of-character, if needed

Information Gathering
Overseer Assistants, alongside MTF A-1, serve as the eyes and ears of the Overseers, gathering information on the state of different parts of the Site where the O5 can‘t check directly, and viewing procedures of personnel who believe themselves to be unseen by Site Command. This can also help to root out potential movements within the Foundation aimed to hurt the Foundation itself or Site Command.

Diplomacy
Somewhat related to mediation, Overseer Assistants can represent Site Command at meetings with Groups of Interest, assisting DEA and Site Administration with diplomatic procedures
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

< WARNING >
The following personnel-file is restricted to CL3/I10
Unauthorised Access will result in Termination.​

Processing Login attempt…
Success. Welcome, #######
IMG_0282.jpeg
Personnel File - Iota-10 Operative ‘Sultan’
[Some Data has been removed to protect the identity of Iota-10 Operatives]
Civilian Name: [Data Expunged]
Date of Birth: [Data Expunged]
Place of Birth: Germany, [Data Expunged]

Code Name: ‘Sultan’
Occupation: External Affairs Agent (formerly), Iota-10 ‘Damn Feds’ Operative, BND Agent (formerly), MI5 Agent

Deployments:
Site 54, Department of External Affairs
Leipzig, Saxony, Germany - Attached to Site 54
Essex, England, United Kingdom - Attached to Site 44

Biography:
With a background in Intelligence at [Data Expunged], [Data Expunged] was recruited into the Foundation’s Department of External affairs in 2015, working at Site 54 to maintain positive relations with local GoIs.
Following excellent reports and counter intelligence efforts by Agent ‘Sultan’, MTF Iota-10 Lieutenant Commander [Redacted] took notice in him and recruited ‘Sultan’ into the Mobile Taskforce in 2018.
’Sultan’ was then assigned to the German intelligence agency, Bundesnachrichtendienst [BND], to intercept information about the anomalous, specifically related to Site 54 in Leipzig, Germany.
After 4 years, during which he took part in operations [Data Expunged], ’Sultan’ was reassigned to working with Site 44 in Essex, after infiltrating MI5 under the false name Daniel H. Lord.

At the moment, ‘Sultan’’s assignment consists of stopping the flow of anomalous information from reaching the outside world, and preventing infohazards.

After an information leak to the hostile GoI Chaos Insurgency, the MI5 office ‘Sultan’ worked at was raided, where he was confirmed Killed in Action.
Processing Login Attempt…
Success. Welcome, ######
< Warning >
By order of the Overseer Council
This Document is restricted to Clearance Level 4/-O5.
Sharing any parts of this document with unauthorised personnel will result in possible termination.​
01/##/2024 - MI5 Office at [Data Expunged]
MTF Alpha-1 “Red Right Hand” has been deployed in a false flag operation, staging an attack on the MI5 office at [Data Expunged], with Priority Target [Data Expunged] to be captured alive.

8:00am
Priority Target enters the office.

8:30am
Mobile Taskforce units are deployed at the site.

8:32am
Mobile Taskforce units (disguised as CI) gain entry into the office through force. Security personnel is neutralised in the progress.

8:36am
Mobile Taskforce units reach the priority target’s office. Priority Target is prevented from using cyanide by being tranqualised using a special agent.

8:40am
MTF A-1 leaves the scene with priority target.

9:14am
MTF Iota-10 “Damn Feds” combative units arrive on site. ’Sultan’ is presumed dead.

01/##/2024 - Undisclosed Location

’Sultan ‘ wakes up in a dark room, sitting at what appears to be a table.
He is not tied up, but his cyanide agent was removed from his tooth.
> The light turns on.
A man in a black suit sits opposite of ‘Sultan’. Next to him stand 2 MTF-A1 guards on each side. Behind them is a large Foundation Emblem.

”Greetings, Lieutenant. I trust you’ve had a nice trip?”

Though hesitant at first, ‘Sultan’ seems to recognise the person.
”You are… O5-[Data Expunged]. I remember seeing your face in the CL 4 Iota-10 guidance. -But this doesn’t make any sense, the CI-.”

”A false flag operation. I like to make sure there are no loose ends with my future assistants. And it’s always better to meet them in person.”

DnxCalifornia

Nov 29, 2023
+Support
Very dedicated to DEA, knows the responsibility and power of a CL4 keycard with his special agent experience inside the foundation.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Random K.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1706134972870.png──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of -4 ██████████████

To: Salahudin

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From -4 ██████████████

Application Accepted

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Dr Random K.
Status
Not open for further replies.