Character name(s): Samuel "Xan" Reynolds
Civilian name: Xan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Of course.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I believe I can positively impact and guide new Agents/Operatives. I have consistently played as Internal Affairs, ensuring that Foundation members are held accountable for their violations. I am dedicated to upholding the principles and values of the SCP Foundation, and I believe that by serving as an Ambassador, I can contribute to maintaining a professional and responsible environment onsite.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I am suitable for the Ambassador position due to my experience as an Internal Affairs Agent and my capability to help and support other Agents who may be unsure of their responsibilities. I am also on-site when other Ambassadors are not, meaning I can provide training to new Agents and address any issues that may arise. My knowledge of Foundation protocols and procedures, as well as my ability to handle sensitive situations with professionalism, make me a valuable asset to the Internal Affairs division.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have not written any documents, but I understand the key elements of a well-crafted document. A good document should have an appropriate length to explain its content thoroughly, with enough detail for someone unfamiliar with the subject to understand it, whether it be an incident/arrest report or a research study. A good document must be unique, have proper grammar/spelling, and be without mistakes.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Ambassador within roleplay are to continue carrying out the typical responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Agent, but also to monitor the behavior of Agents/Operatives and intervene if they are found violating the protocols/procedures. An Ambassador should be able to teach and train new Agents on how to maintain the policies of the Foundation properly. In situations where Agents/Operatives are not following the Foundation's legal codex or are behaving unprofessionally, they reprimand them and take appropriate action to address the issue. An Ambassador should be an example and a guide to anyone who has a question, as they should be knowledgeable about most Foundation operations and offer advice on handling specific concerns.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Samuel "Xan" Reynolds brings a unique perspective to his new position as an Internal Affairs Ambassador with a background in cognitive psychology and a deep understanding of the psychological effects of various SCPs, as well as the human mind. Born and raised in a small town, Samuel developed a love for reading and learning from an early age, immersing himself in various topics, from science fiction and the future to history and government. This diverse knowledge base would later prove invaluable in his work at the Foundation. After completing his Ph.D. in cognitive psychology, Samuel initially joined the Foundation as a Researcher. However, he found a passion for the Internal Affairs division due to his sharp analytical mind and attention to detail. His expertise in understanding the human mind and behavior made him a natural fit for investigating and addressing violations of Foundation protocols.
In his free time, Samuel enjoys reading biographies and autobiographies, finding inspiration in the lives of others. He firmly believes in the importance of continuous learning and personal growth, and he strives to instill these values in those he mentors within the Foundation.

Floris8748

Aug 15, 2023
+Support
-Cool dude
-Good IA agent
-Very active

Would be a great person to fill in another ambassador position!

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, I would like to start this message by thanking you for taking the time to apply for the ambassador position. After lengthy talk with the IA team we have come to the decision that this application is to be Accepted. Please contact either me or Rainer for your training at your nearest convenience.

Signed: Dpt. Director Jonker "Ignotus"

Reactions: Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.