[USA] "Sangria" Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookiiu

Apr 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): firedragon4008
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): vtime shows 3d 04h 45m, but I have over 700 hours playing since April of 2022.
In what country are you located?: Japan
Time zone: UTC+9
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kyle "Cooker" Morgan
Chaos name (include your rank): Nathaniel "Erloschen" Vorgen
Civilian name: Alan Loner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:447487528
Discord ID (name#0000): spookiiu#0
Do you have a mic?: Indeed.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First Staff Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a clean record.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have previous experience administrating for a decently sized SCP: Secret Laboratory server, as well as I staffed for this Garry's Mod server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have experienced many serious RP scenarios in both this Garry's Mod server and in text-based RPs.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm usually available for more than two hours every day, and much longer on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Having played on CivilNetworks SCP-RP for around a year and a half, I can say proudly that I still enjoy playing on this server. I wish to once again help out with the server, and this time I believe my schedule is quite clear. The very long playtime that I have has helped me get a very good understanding of the server rules, and my clean record shows that my knowledge of the rules has helped me stay out of trouble.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I could help with sits while there's a lower amount of staff online. I'm available during both low and high population times, as well as times usually late for most of the USA staff team. I adapt fairly easily, and with my previous staffing experience on this server, I believe I could easily adapt to any new changes that have occurred in the time I was no longer a part of the team. I learned how to properly staff on this server while I was staff previously, and I'd like to once again use that knowledge and help the server me more fun for the community as a whole.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Accepted as former staff member - brough back as Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.