[USA] Scarecrow's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53728750
Discord name: Jmoskee#3139
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Ive been a member since july of this year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): "Scarecrow", Isaac Wolfe,
Civilian name: Crow Farwalker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 CSG [Held] A-1 CPT [Holding], CI-B [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I feel as if I can bring forth a lot of manpower towards working on documents, paperwork and relaying messages for the council very well between any regiment or group they desire. As a member of A1 I feel as if I am already exposed to much of the duties to assistants and the way O5 likes to operate and have things handled. As a CO I also am experienced in making and working on documents as well as keeping tabs or interviewing people, I feel as though I can bring a lot to the table if given the opportunity.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Overseer assistants follow any and all directives from the overseer council while acting in the upmost professionalism whether the task be writing up documents, interviewing or investigating or handling anything else that may be brought to the council's attention that they wish to delegate to you.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- "Scarecrow" was recruited into the foundation after formerly being a CIA black op operative before that is unknown to most due to the CIA wiping his exist as it was previously. Already accustomed to all the cloak and dagger he was a perfect candidate for the foundation with some experience and skills necessary to the site. Having been formerly a member of NU-7 he stood out as a CSG with his work and some of his tendencies that they noticed which got him recruited into Alpha-1. Already accustomed to needing to maintain information from spreading out and doing deeds behind the scenes that must never be spoken of he excelled at his work immediately and soon found himself at a CO position in it. Working alongside his fellow operative's "Scarecrow" worked tirelessly to maintain the foundation's veil and serve it to the best of his ability and desires to do so from a new standpoint.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
+MAJOR Support
- MAJOR CL4 Experience
- REALLY Mature
- Good Lore
- Knows the exact job of an Overseer Assistant, considering he guards O5 himself.
-Active
-Civil and Respectful

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you are suited for the position. Please get in contact with █-2 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.