Discord name: Scopes#5906

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1W 3D 1H

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): MTF O-1 CPL Matthew "Alduin" Sky / CI-G "Parrthnax"

Civilian name: Odahviing

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O-1 CPL NCO / CI-G NCO

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I will be the best candidate as I know my ways of ethics and know how to follow them correctly. I am mature and know how to deal with situations ethically as I am apart of O-1 which is the MTF unit that helps with Ethics and only follow orders of Ethics. I also believe I am a good candiate as I am very active and friendly and always willing to roleplay with anyone or anybody. I plan to show dedication and stay active with my tasks as ethics and make sure that the server health is okay at all times.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibililites that I will hold as Ethics during roleplay is that you need to enforce ethics and make sure everything is going well with the foundation. Make sure that everyone is following the code of conduct and code of ethics as well. I will report anything to my Ethics Committee superiors and members if any situations happen during tense situations and always make sure to follow the CoC of Ethics and make sure that the O-1 are doing a good job as well.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Matthew Sky is a 20 year old man who was born and raised in Michigan. He was somehow and mysteriously kidnapped by people in suits and that he was placed as security during his time. He then was given a position of O-1 and being an active guard within ethics until he himself decided to make up a document for the application. He stayed with the foundation until he met certain scps that have changed his mind and thoughts of the foundation making himself loyal to the foundation no matter the cost. His story lives on throughout the foundation and to see what the future will hold for Matthew and his collegues, guards and perhaps superiors.

Zulu

Apr 29, 2022
+Support
+Great team player
+Quiet, but talks when good input is needed
+Very active
+Good RP

Although he has held few LVL 4 positions, I feel as though he is perfect for this role. His RP is great and all of his interjections in RP a helpful and meaningful. An excellent team player and well suited for Ethics.

Best of luck!
- "ZULU"

Reactions: Scopes

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Scopes's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assistant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.