For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3-4 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Character name(s): CI-G "Pigeon" [M3DC-2], Foundation: "Pigeon"
Civilian name: "Darkness"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1694061761064.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF-E11 SCP, CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, 7 Expired Warns and 1 Expired Ban

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: What makes me suitable for 096 is the amount of time I dedicate to doing SCP-RP, I'm also a moderator so I know my way around SCP-096's rules, and It shows a sign of maturity. I also feel since the time of my last SCP-096 Application I have been able to understand SCP-096 more and how he works and what his behavior is. I have also spent a lot of time doing RP as an SCP.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: If he is NOT breached, he will sit in his CC (Mainly facing a corner) weeping until his face is seen. If he is breached, SCP-096 will sit down for a total of 1 minute after he kills his last target, if he is not bothered for 60 seconds he may get up and roam around.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Only if his closest targets are in D-Block, If not he must make attempts to kill his closest target.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Firstly, put a bucket on SCP-096's face, Then when he is docile beam and cuff him. Then bring him back into his CC. Congratulations you have recontained SCP-096

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Wall-e !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.